EP Equipment Setup/Walkthrough - 12/21 6:30-8:00
- Event Code
- Workshops & Camps
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- New Jersey
- It is past the registration deadline.
The purpose of this roughly 90 minute training is to provide an overview of how to set up equipment for running an REC Foundation program event. The information in this presentation will serve for all REC Foundation events that use VEX Tournament Manager including VRC, VIQC, and VEX U.
The format of this presentation may include a brief slide presentation, but will mostly be on-camera demonstration of how to set up electronics for an event, including a router, raspberry pis, laptops, and displays such as monitors or projectors. My goal is to demystify the technology behind the Tournament Manager functions you may see at more advanced events, and empower users to elevate the use of displays and advanced electronics at their own competitions.
In this training we will cover:
1. Setting up displays in Tournament Manager
2. Connecting multiple computers running Tournament Manager via a router
3. How to set up tablet scoring
4. How to set up and use raspberry pis as field and display controllers
5. Setting up VRC / VEX U Field electronics
6. Troubleshooting some common issues
A link to the meeting will be sent to participants shortly before the start of the presentation.
Age / Grade Level:
Event Dates & Locations
ONLINE, New Jersey 07732
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
This workshop will run from 3:30pm-5:00pm EST.
N / A
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
N / A
N / A