Rolling Robots Tournament
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- California - Region 4
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 5-Dec-2022 20:00 EST
- Standard Registration Opens
- 24-Dec-2022 20:00 EST
- Registration Deadline
- 29-Jan-2023 11:08 EST
- This event has reached capacity. Teams on waitlist may still be added.
- It is past the registration deadline.
Middle School Only Event
Rolling Robots will be continuing to hold our Annual Tournament at our location in Palos Verdes. This is a small venue so spectator space is limited. We will be running 2 fields and 1 practice field. Skille will be available on the main fields during the lunch break.
We are running this event late in the season to give teams another chance to qualify for the post season. if you have already qualified for post season it would be best if you do not register for this event to give other teams a chance.
Grade Level: Middle School
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: Remote Engineering Notebooks
Event Dates & Locations
704 Bart Earle Way #204
Rolling Hills Estates, California 90274
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
Participating Teams Agenda
9:00 am . . . Team Arrivals / Pits Open, Team Check-In and Registration,
Practice Field Opens, Inspection Table Opens
9:45 am . . . Deadline for Check-In
10:00 am . . . Qualifying Matches Begin, Skills Challenge Field Opens, Judging
Begins, Deadline for Inspection
12:00 pm . . Lunch Begins
12:45 pm . . Qualifying Matches Resume
3:00pm . . . Qualifying Ends
3:20 pm . . . Alliance Selections, Judging Ends, Skills Challenge Field Closes
3:35 pm . . . Final Matches Begin
4:30 pm . . . Awards Ceremony
5:00 pm . . . Close start clean up
To volunteer please contact email@example.com
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
Event will be held rain or shine. If any changes need to be made in an emergency teams will be contacted via e-mail.
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date.