Northern New York State VRC Over Under Championship
- 9-Mar-2024 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- VEXNet Field Control
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- New York-North
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Standard Registration Opens
- 27-Nov-2023 12:00 EST
- Registration Deadline
- 6-Mar-2024 12:00 EST
- Payment Deadline
- 7-Mar-2024 12:00 EST
The 11th Annual Northern New York VEX High School Championship will be held at the Queensbury High School in Queensbury, NY on March 9, 2023 with the select few champions being selected for the World Championship in Dallas, Texas.
Facility and Event Information
The New York-North State Championships will take place in the Queensbury High School. There will be an attached map which shows where you can unload and park.
- Fields – We will have 3 match fields, 1-2 skills fields, & practice fields. Your teams must have passed inspection to be on the practice field. Please have teams reset the field after they are done.
- Pits – Each team will have a pit area with a table and chairs. More chairs will be available if needed. Tables will have access to power strips, you may need to bring your own to extend the area.
- Displays and Monitors – There will be screens setup around the competition area, pits, and cafeteria that will display the skills as well as upcoming matches.
- Concessions- We are working on several options for concessions including food trucks. There will designated areas for food and drinks.
- Apparel - Fine Designs Event Apparel will be onsite providing custom logo T-shirts, hoodies, etc. You will be able to customize shirts with your team number and other various logos. Please visit their website for more information: https://store.finedesign.com\Rec
- Hotel - 15% Discount on stays at the Queensbury Hotel - walking distance from several restaurants in downtown Glens Falls.
Click Book Now, Select Dates, Enter Promo Code: NYVEX
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
409 Aviation Road
Queensbury, New York 12804
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
Doors open: 6AM
Inspection Opens: 7AM
Inspection Closes: 8:30AM
Driver’s Meeting: 8:30AM
Qualification Rounds Begin: 9:00AM
Skills Challenges Begin: 9:30AM
Lunch Break: 12:15-1:15PM
Qualifications Continue: 1:15PM
Alliance Selections: 2:45PM
Elimination Matches: 3:15PM
Awards Ceremony: 4:30PM
Doors Close: 5PM
We welcome and encourage outside volunteers to help judge and referee our event! Please contact Eric Wood at [email protected]
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
Due to the nature of the event, there is no planned change in date, weather dependent the competition times may change to later to allow teams time to arrive safely.
Refund and Payment Policies
There will be NO refunds based upon being a qualified state event. Please make sure to only register teams if you are sure they will be able to attend and compete.
All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.
0 teams are on the waitlist for this event.