2024 Washington VRC High School Regional Championship
- 9-Mar-2024 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Smart Field Control
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Standard Registration Opens
- 13-Nov-2023 20:00 EST
- Registration Deadline
- 6-Mar-2024 21:00 EST
- Payment Deadline
- 1-Mar-2024 19:00 EST
- This event currently has no spaces available.
Welcome to the 2024 Washington VRC High School State Championship!
As we get closer to the event, we will send out more information.
Qualifying to this Championship:
There are three ways for teams to qualify to Championship events:
- Qualifying Award: Winning a qualifying award at an official event in the team’s Event Region.
- Robot Skills Ranking: If the Championship event in the team’s region is not filled to capacity through qualifying awards, teams may qualify through the World Skills Standings sorted for the Event Region and by grade level. Teams invited through Robot Skills Challenge Rankings are invited in ranked order after the results of the last qualifying event in the region have been posted. Scores earned after this date will not be used to qualify teams to their Championship.
- Waitlist: If there is remaining capacity due to teams not accepting the invite after the Robot Skills Rankings invites have been issued, the capacity will either be lowered, and the event will be closed, or teams will be invited from the waitlist. This will be decided by the REC Foundation Manager.
Grade Level: High School
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
12033 Northeast 80th Street
Kirkland, Washington 98033
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
7:30 Doors open and inspection opens
9:00 Skills Opens
9:00 Drivers meeting
9:00 Inspection closes
9:15 Qualifications and judging
1:15 Qualifications and judging
4:00 Alliance selection
5:50 Please stick around for clean up!
If you are interested in volunteering as an inspector, referee, judge, or runner please contact [email protected]
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In case of inclement weather, we will attempt to reschedule the event first.
Refund and Payment Policies
There will not be refunds for the event regardless of circumstances. It is expected that teams utilize the RobotEvents system to handle event payments prior to attending the event.
All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.
11 teams are on the waitlist for this event.