Lee County JROTC District Only VRC Over Under Tournament
High School Only
- 27-Jan-2024 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- VEXNet Field Control
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Florida - South
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Standard Registration Opens
- 13-Nov-2023 12:00 EST
- Registration Deadline
- 19-Jan-2024 06:58 EST
- Payment Deadline
- 19-Jan-2024 07:50 EST
- It is past the registration deadline.
Thank you for registering for our event! We will have a food truck out front for lunch, snacks and drinks available for purchase. You also can bring your own food or order lunch from one of the nearby restaurants.
All attendees are expected to abide by the code of conduct .
Note: Ensure your IT does not block emails from robotevents.com and roboticseducation.org
Grade Level: High School
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Eligible Teams: JROTC Army
Event Dates & Locations
2600 Buckingham Road
Fort Myers, Florida 33905
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
8:00 Doors open, registration and inspection - Turn in engineering notebooks when you check in. The judges will need to start by 9:00.
9:00 Opening remarks, driver meeting - Robot skills will run until the qualification matches are over. We may be able to extend the time, but get your rounds in early!
9:30 - 12:30 Qualification matches
12:30 - 1:30 Lunch - food truck available
1:30 - 2:00 Alliance Selections
2:00 - 3:45 Finals Matches, immediately followed by awards
4:30 Conclusion or earlier
Parents and coaches, thank you for helping us run a smooth VRC event!
We need your help to make this a positive and rewarding experience for the students!
- Helping is easy and fun! Don't worry, we will show you what to do! Working the event is more fun and interesting then sitting around waiting for your student's next match!
- There are lots of different roles that need to be filled, visit volunteer roles for an overview.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In case of severe weather (a hurricane, for instance) this event will be CANCELLED and your registrations refunded (less a $5 processing fee).
Weather notices or information about a possible cancellation will be posted here on robotevents.com! Please inform your team and parents to check here for official updates from Riverdale High School.
Make sure your team contact information is up-to-date in robotevents.com in the event we need to contact your team.
Refund and Payment Policies
Refunds will be issued in the case of an event cancellation or serious COVID-19 related issue (less a $5 processing fee). Please only register robots/teams that intend to attend. Due to the limited space for events, we will not issue a refund for a 'no show.'
Please review the following Judging Format options and keep the ones that apply to your event, and delete the others that do not apply. Please see the Remote Judging section of the Guide to Judging for more information.
- All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date.