Kettering University VRC Over Under Tournament #3
Blended VRC MS/HS Region 3
- 18-Nov-2023 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Smart Field Control
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 18-Sep-2023 16:00 EDT
- Standard Registration Opens
- 7-Oct-2023 16:00 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 17-Nov-2023 20:00 EST
- Payment Deadline
- 6-Nov-2023 16:00 EST
- It is past the registration deadline.
Welcome to the Kettering University VRC HS/MS Over Under Tournament #3!
- This is an in-person event that includes Robot Skills Challenge and Judging.
- Teams are expected to pay at the time of registration. Those not paid in full by November 10, 2023, will be waitlisted and not allowed to compete.
- The event will be held in the Kettering University Founders Room on the 5th floor of the Campus Center Building, located on the corner of Chevrolet and University Avenues. (Note: this location differs from the November 11 & 12 events. If you have attended events at Kettering in the past, please note the venue)
- Look for signs that will direct you to Parking Lot #3
- Enter through the Main Entrance of the Campus Center, near the Metal Skulpture.
- Once inside the building, follow signs to the Founders Room located on the 5th Floor
Teams can pre-order Lunch Vouchers for the Kettering Dining Services or bring food into the event for their team. Preorders for meal vouchers at the Battenburg Cafe are open through Friday, November 17th at noon. Orders places after 12:00pm on Friday may not be filled.
Feel free to reach out with any questions: Clinton Bolinger [email protected]
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
1700 University Avenue
Flint, Michigan 48504
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
Kettering University VRC Over Under Tournament Agenda
|7:30 am||Doors Open|
|7:30 am - 8:30 am||Inspection|
|8:30 am - 8:45 am||Drivers Meeting|
|8:45 am - 9:00 am||Opening Ceremonies|
|9:00 am - 12:00 pm||Qualification Matches|
|12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Lunch & Skills Competition|
|1:00 pm - 2:30 pm||Qualification Matches|
|2:30 pm - 3:00 pm||Alliance Selection|
|3:15 pm - 4:45 pm||Finals Matches|
Please note that the Skills Field will be open during Qualification Matches.
Kettering University would be honored to utilize your assistance during the event. Please email Clinton Bolinger ([email protected]) to volunteer. We will contact you to discuss the role you would like to play in this special event.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
If weather, a local emergency, or enhanced coronavirus restrictions cause us to cancel or modify the schedule for this event, we will update this event's RobotEvents.com general information page. Please check the robotevents.com General Information page before traveling to Kettering University for possible notice of a delayed event start time, cancellation, or rescheduling of the event due to inclement weather, local emergency, or enhanced coronavirus restrictions.
Notice will be posted by 5:00 AM the morning of the event (or sooner if the decision is made).
Refund and Payment Policies
If the Event Partner cancels the event:
Should the Kettering University VRC HS/MS Over Under Tournament on November 18, 2023, be canceled, refunds in the amount of $95 will be issued.
If a Coach/Mentor completes registration for the event and then chooses to withdraw or not attend:
There will be no refund.
Streaming on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ketteringrobotics2
Please see the Remote Judging section of the Guide to Judging for more information.
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In-Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. The submission deadline is Monday, November 13, 2023, by 5:00 pm.