HSI FT Worth Middle School VRC Tournament
- 20-Jan-2024 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Smart Field Control
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Texas - Region 5
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Standard Registration Opens
- 22-Sep-2023 14:04 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 13-Jan-2024 14:00 EST
- Payment Deadline
- 13-Jan-2024 14:15 EST
- It is past the registration deadline.
Harmony School of Innovation Fort Worth prides itself on its diversity, character, and excellence. We will carry this through to our events. When you arrive, you will be asked to use only the front entrance unless there is an emergency. There is room for bus parking in both the front and the back of the school.
Coaches please advise your teams to check in immediately upon arrival and use their assigned pit area to set up for the day.
Please bring cash for the concession stand. We will have meals as well as snacks and drinks to meet the needs of everyone.
Bring your enthusiasm and excitement and let's rock this season!
Grade Level: Middle School
Skills Challenge Offered: No
Judging Format: Remote Engineering Notebooks
Event Dates & Locations
8100 South Hulen Street
Fort Worth, Texas 76123
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
7:30 – 8:30 Check-in and Inspection
8:30 – 8:45 Opening Ceremony and Driver’s Meeting
9:00 -12:00 Qualification Matches/Skills
12:00-1:00 * Lunch/Skills
1:00 – 2:00 Qualification Matches Cont/Skills line will close sharply at 1:45 any team not in line will not be accepted after this time.
2:15 Alliance Selection**
2:45 -4:00 Finals
4:15-4:30 Awards, tear down, and go home.
* This is a fluid agenda. Lunch may be shortened to keep the tournament on schedule as the Referee and EP see fit.
** This is a fluid agenda Alliance Selection will begin 15 minutes after the last Qualification match followed by Finals 15 minutes after Alliance selection is completed.
All volunteers will be provided by Tiger DECA
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In the event of emergency or bad weather we will attempt to reschedule. If we cannot, then all registered teams will receive a credit to next season's tournament.
Refund and Payment Policies
If the Event Partner cancels the event:
The event will be rescheduled if possible or teams will receive a credit to next year's event. No refunds.
If a Coach/Mentor completes registration for the event then chooses to withdraw or not attend:
No Refunds available
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date.