Global Business Solutions - CovCath Colonel Classic (9th Annual) - MS/HS
- 27-Jan-2024 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Smart Field Control
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 27-Jun-2023 12:00 EDT
- Standard Registration Opens
- 16-Dec-2023 12:00 EST
- Registration Deadline
- 20-Jan-2024 23:59 EST
- Payment Deadline
- 20-Jan-2024 16:27 EST
- This event currently has no spaces available.
- It is past the registration deadline.
The Cov Cath Colonel Classic is open to Middle and High School VEX Robotics teams. The event is a State Qualifying event. Teams from other states are welcome.
No outside food permitted.
The cost of the event includes a pizza and a voucher for the concession stand for each team.
Concessions will be available and additional pizza and doughnut orders will be available.
Physical notebooks only. Digital notebooks will need to be printed and bound for judging at this event.
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
1600 Dixie Highway
Park Hills, Kentucky 41011
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
|Inspection Begins and skill runs can be done after inspection
|Opening Ceremony & Driver Meeting
|Event Qualifying Matches Begins
|Qualifying Matches Resume
|Qualifying Matches End/Robot Skills End
Volunteer Coordinator: Angie Gates
Experience Level: No Previous experience is needed for most volunteer positions.
Time Commitment: You can register for an entire day, or just a portion of the day as your schedule permits for most positions.
Meals: Lunch and hospitality area provided for all volunteers.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
The event will not be rescheduled if cancelled due to bad weather.
Refund and Payment Policies
If the Event Partner cancels the event:
- A 50% refund will be processed for an event cancelled due to weather related emergencies.
If a Coach/Mentor completes registration for the event then chooses to withdraw or not attend:
- Refunds will not be given to teams cancelling less than a week before the competition. Refunds will be sent out around 6 weeks from the event who cancel in due time. If teams registered and paid through robotevents we must receive the funds from robotevents first, this some times takes 3-6 months. Refund from robotevents will deduct 10%.
Live Stream starts at 9:30 AM.
All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.