Hilldale Hornets Round 2
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Standard Registration Opens
- 3-Oct-2022 19:13 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 27-Jan-2023 19:14 EST
Hilldale is a 4A school just on the south end of Muskogee!
We are a short 35 minute drive from Tulsa! Google maps will lead you straight here! You can exit at Hwy 69 if you need any drinks/breakfast before arriving or keep coming around the turnpike to Peak Blvd to avoid traffic lights!
We look forward to hosting you here this season!!!
Grade Level: Middle School
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
300 East Smith Ferry Road
Muskogee, Oklahoma 74401
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
7:30 Doors open, Check in & Inspection
8:00 Skills open
9:00 Drivers Meeting
9:30 - 10:00 Qualification Round Begins
12:00 Lunch Break
1:00 Qualification Rounds Continue
2:30 Qualification complete / Alliance Selection
3:00 Elimination Round
4:00 - 4:30 Awards
5:00 Event complete
We will gladly take any volunteers to help with running the Skills field, judging and scoring!
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
If inclement weather occurs, we will make the final decision the day before the tournament by 2:00.
Refunds will be considered on a case by case scenario.
No call, no show, no refund.
Please review the following Judging Format options and keep the ones that apply to your event, and delete the others that do not apply. Please see the Remote Judging section of the Guide to Judging for more information.
- No Judging
- All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.
- All Remote Judging - The Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, and Engineering Notebooks will be submitted to judges digitally via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. Initial Interviews and Notebook submission deadlines may be scheduled ahead of the event date.
- Remote Initial Team Interviews / In-Person Engineering Notebooks: Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, possibly before the date of the event. Engineering Notebooks will still be submitted in person the day of the event to be evaluated by judges.
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date.
0 teams are on the waitlist for this event.