Whitehall MS/HS VRC Tournament - Spin Up
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Standard Registration Opens
- 12-Sep-2022 16:00 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 27-Jan-2023 16:00 EST
It is going to be another exciting VEX competition season and we look forward to seeing all of the great teams and amazing robots at the Whitehall VRC Challenge in Whitehall, WI. This event is open to both middle and high school level VEX VRC teams. This will be a live judged event. Remember to submit engineering notebooks upon check-in.
The Whitehall VRC Challenge will be a single division event with up to 32 high school and middle school teams competing in qualification and elimination rounds. If there are an even number of teams, all teams will participate in the elimination round. If there are an odd number of teams, unfortunately the last team will not be able to compete in the elimination rounds. Every effort will be made to ensure the safety of all those in attendance. Specifics can be found in the Health and Safety Policies section.
All teams are allowed three attempts each at autonomous and driver controlled skills during this event.
Participant Consent Forms
All team members and coaches need to turn in a electronic Participant Consent Form.
Details about qualifying spots at events is still being determined and will be posted at a later date.
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
19121 Hobson Street
Whitehall, Wisconsin 54773
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
7:45am - Doors Open
8:00am - Registration and Inspection Begins
9:30am - 10:00am - Drivers and Coaches Meeting, Opening Ceremony
10:00am - 2:00 pm - Qualification Matches & Skills Field Open
2:15pm - 2:45 pm Alliance Selection
3:00pm - 4:30pm - Elimination and Finals Rounds
4:30pm - Awards Presentation and Close
8 matches per team (target)
All teams up to 32 will compete in finals matches. If odd number of teams under 32, one team will sit out finals rounds.
Our event is only possible with the help of many dedicated volunteers. If you are interested and willing to help at this event, please contact Kristoff Ausderau at email@example.com
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
If weather looks threatening, please check the General Info tab for up-to-date information on the status of the event.
Please pay within 2 weeks of registration. If not paid within 2 weeks of event your team may be replaced by a team on the wait list.
Refund requests received 3 weeks before the registration deadline will receive a full refund minus a $5 processing fee. Refunds will be processed within 6 weeks of the event date.
If the event is canceled for weather or other reason, full refunds will be issued as soon as reasonably possible.
Health and Safety Policies
COVID-19 Related Event Modifications
Our number one priority is to ensure the safety of everyone at the event. All approved events and event attendees are required to follow all local, state, federal, or any other government ordinances regarding COVID-19 safety procedures, social distancing, and best hygiene practices. We will continually assess, based on current government guidelines, whether to postpone, cancel, or significantly reduce the number of attendees when necessary.
The following will be in effect for the event (subject to change in response to current conditions):
- This event may be canceled, restructured, or otherwise restricted due to developing conditions.
- Hand santizer stations will be available throughout the venue
- Pit tables will be arranged with a spacing of at least 8' to allow for appropriate distancing (one team per table)
- Fields will be placed further apart to allow for distancing
- Alliance stations will be enlarged at the fields to allow for more social distancing between teams
Procedures for Participants
- Please maintain 6' distancing between teams as much as possible throughout the event
- No hand-shakes, high-fives or other unnecessary touching during the event (Please find non-contact ways to show your sportsmanship and encouragement)
- Team members will be asked to use hand sanitizer before each match and before using the practice fields
- One member from each alliance will assist with reseting the field at the end of each match
All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges
0 teams are on the waitlist for this event.