Mahoning Valley VEX VRC Blended Qualifier, Canfield, Ohio
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Standard Registration Opens
- 15-Sep-2022 13:35 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 20-Jan-2023 13:36 EST
The MCCTC Robotics Club is proud to host the Mahoning Valley VEX Qualifier for the 2022-2023 Game SPIN UP! This late-season event is sure to showcase some of the finest robots in Ohio and will hopefully also serve as a platform for last-minute state qualifiers. Pits will once again be separated from the contest area by a short hallway which will allow more room in the pits per team. The event will be live streamed into the pit area as well as on YouTube. Seating will be available in the contest area and the event is open to spectators.
- 3 raised competition fields
- 1-2 dedicated skills fields
- 1 practice field
- 1 pit table per team (bring extension cords)
- In-person judging
- As always, lunch will be provided for participants, coaches, and volunteers at no extra charge
- Lunch for participants will include pizza, chips, cookies, and water.
- Coaches and volunteers will enjoy a catered lunch from The Nutrition Group as well as drinks and snacks available all day in the Hospitality Lounge.
- Boy Scout Troop 101 will have concessions available for spectators.
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
7300 North Palmyra Road
Canfield, Ohio 44406
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
7:30 am Volunteers arrive
8:00 am Doors open for teams
8:00 am Inspection Opens
9:00 am Inspection Closes
9:15 am Drivers Meeting
9:30 am Qualification Matches Begin
11:30 am Lunch Break
12:00 pm Qualification Matches Resume
2:00 pm Qualification Matches End
2:15 pm Alliance Selection Begins
230 pm Elimination Rounds Begin
4:00 pm Awards and Dismissal
We are always looking for volunteers to help fill in gaps. Volunteer positions are available for all levels of experience. If interested in volunteering, please reach out to Rachel Bickel or Walter Baber.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
Teams will be contacted via email and text message/phone call if the event needs to be adjusted or canceled due to inclement weather.
If the event is canceled by the host, teams will be issued a refund minus the $5 RECF fee. Refunds will not be issued to teams who pull out or do not show for the event.
Event will be broadcast on YouTube. Search for "VRC Team 7882".
- All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.
0 teams are on the waitlist for this event.