Highland County VRC HS/MS Classic; Leesburg, OH
- 17-Dec-2022 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- VEXNet Field Control
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Standard Registration Opens
- 12-Sep-2022 11:10 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 16-Dec-2022 23:00 EST
- It is past the registration deadline.
The Highland County Classic is on again for this year! We are excited to compete and have fun with all of you. Both Greenfield and Leesburg Fairfield Robotics programs are putting this competition on. There will be 2 competition fields, 1 skills field (2 fields depending on availability), and a practice field (may turn this into skills field).
Concessions will be available!
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
Leesburg, Ohio 45135
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
7:30am Doors Open / Check in / Inspections begin
9:00 Deadline for Inspections
9:15 Driver's Meeting
9:30 - 12:00 Qualification rounds
12:00 - 12:30 Lunch
12:30 - 1:30 Finish Qualification Rounds
1:45 Alliance Selection
2:00 Tournament starts
If you'd like to volunteer, please get a hold of us! We'd love to have you.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In the event of bad weather, we will make every attempt to contact all coaches by email, phone or text, as well as make announcements through social media of any changes of the event or the event schedule.
Refund and Payment Policies
Refunds will only be issued in case of an event cancellation.
Please review the following Judging Format options and keep the ones that apply to your event, and delete the others that do not apply. Please see the Remote Judging section of the Guide to Judging for more information.
- No Judging
- All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.
- All Remote Judging - The Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, and Engineering Notebooks will be submitted to judges digitally via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. Initial Interviews and Notebook submission deadlines may be scheduled ahead of the event date.
- Remote Initial Team Interviews / In-Person Engineering Notebooks: Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, possibly before the date of the event. Engineering Notebooks will still be submitted in person the day of the event to be evaluated by judges.
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date.