Triangle Robotics League (MS/HS)
- 15-Oct-2022 - 4-Feb-2023 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- VEXNet Field Control
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- North Carolina
- Standard Registration Opens
- 12-Sep-2022 08:00 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 19-Dec-2022 16:54 EST
- It is past the registration deadline.
Event registration is closed, but we can still add teams to attend TRL session 3 upon request.
|October 25th||Build Session||NC State Weaver Labs||3100 Faucette Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606|
|November 29th||Session 1 (practice)||Wake Tech RTP||10908 Chapel Hill Rd, Morrisville, NC 27560|
|December 20th||Session 2 (ranking)||Lufkin Road Middle School||1002 Lufkin Rd, Apex, NC 27539|
|January 20th*||Session 3 (ranking) / TRL Championship||Duke Energy Hall, Hunt Library, NC State||1070 Partners Way, Raleigh, NC 27606|
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
Date: 15-Oct-2022 - 4-Feb-2023Venue/Location:
Wake County, North Carolina United States
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
TRL Sessions 1 and 2, 4:30-6:30pm,
- 4:00pm - Doors open
- 4:30pm - Skills/Inspections Open
- 5:15pm - Inspections closed
- 5:30pm - Ranking matches begin
- 6:30pm (or earlier) - Ranking matches end
TRL Session 3 + Championship, 5:00-8:30pm,
- 5:00pm - Check-in, inspections open
- 5:45pm - Check-in, Inspections closed
- 6:00pm - Ranking matches begin
- 7:30pm - Finals matches begin
- 8:00pm - Awards
TRL is a 100% volunteer-run event. Please check out our volunteer page for more info:
Sign-ups for each session and the TRL tournament will be posted here and on the TRL website volunteer page a few weeks before the event.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
Registered coaches will be notifified in case of event cancellation via email.
Rescheduling will be on a case-by case basis.
Refund and Payment Policies
Free. No refunds
Health and Safety Policies
All persons attending TRL events, including workshops, practices, ranking sessions and tournaments must adhere to the following safety protocols. Attendees are limited to coaches/mentors, students and volunteers.
- You will follow all relevant health policies and recommendations set forth by local health departments, venue host organization, local school districts and the CDC.
- Do not attend a TRL event if you, or any person you have had known contact with, is currently experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 or other contagious illness such as colds, flu or noroviruses, or if you have experienced such symptoms in the past week.
- Maintain physical distance of at least 6 feet between people affiliated with different teams.
- Limit touching of shared surfaces. Use sanitizing wipes where this cannot be avoided.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 30 seconds frequently, after using the restroom, and before and after eating.
- Use hand sanitizer before approaching fields, inspections or interviews. Students should use hand sanitizer before working on the robot. Controllers should be wiped down with disinfecting wipe before changing drivers.
- No hand shaking. Teams are encouraged to create their own greeting gesture.
Date: 15-Oct-2022 - 4-Feb-2023Multiple - TBD
Wake County, North Carolina United States
TRL Session 3, 1/20, 5:00-8:30
James B. Hunt Jr. Library
1070 Partners Way
Raleigh, NC 27606
Duke Energy Hall is on the second floor of the Hunt Library. From the Partners Way, enter Robot Alley and check out book bot, then go up the big yellow staircase to the lobby. Duke Energy Hall will be on your left (North end of the building).
Hourly parking is available in the Poulton Pay Lot across the street from the first floor entrance to the Hunt Library, and at the Partners Way Parking Deck, located a few blocks north.
Parking in either location is free after 5pm. Before 5pm you will need to pay using pay station (debit and credit cards only). You can also pay online through ParkMobile.
For bus parking, please contact us or NC State transportation.
Because of insufficient number of teams, TRL will not have judging or judged awards this year.
0 teams are on the waitlist for this event.