VRC, 2022 Crusader VEX Tournament #2, MS&HS, In-Person, with Standard Judging
- 4-Nov-2022 - 5-Nov-2022 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Standard Registration Opens
- 26-Sep-2022 21:00 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 31-Oct-2022 21:00 EDT
- This event currently has no spaces available.
- It is past the registration deadline.
Welcome to the 2022 Crusader VEX Tournament #2 Hosted by Saint Louis School
This is a live, in-person event.
This event will follow all local health and safety guidelines. In addition, Saint Louis School may require additional health and safety protocols. An email blast will be sent out if any additional requirements need to be met.
Refunds will be processed if your team is unable to attend our event due to any last-minute requirements provided by Saint Louis School Administration.
**If youd like to register 3 teams for this event, please put your third team on the wait list. Three weeks before the event, we will clear the wait list in registration order.
Code of Conduct
We expect the following behavior and ethical standards at all REC Foundation-sanctioned events:
• Act with integrity, honesty, and reliability
• Behave in a respectful and professional manner with event staff, volunteers, and fellow competitors
• Exhibit maturity and class when dealing with difficult and stressful situations
• Respect individual differences
• Follow all rules as listed in the current game manual(s)
• Student-centered teams with limited adult assistance
• Safety as a top priority
• Good sportsmanship, which includes supporting your alliance partners
These expectations apply to all team members and all adults associated with a team including, but not limited to, teachers, mentors and parents. This Code may also apply to behavior outside of REC Foundation-sanctioned events where inappropriate actions are related to an event or participating individuals.
Repeated or egregious violations of the expectations in this Code may result in consequences up to the disqualification of the team or organization from the current event and/or future events, and potentially removal from the program after review by the REC Foundation.
Saint Louis School Presidential Suite
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: No
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
Date: 4-Nov-2022 - 5-Nov-2022Venue/Location:
3142 Waialae Avenue
Honolulu, Hawaii 96816
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
November 4, 2022
5:30 pm: Inspection open and robot drop off
*Skills available on tournament fields and may or may not have GPS strips
7:00 pm: Skills line closes.
7:30 pm: Doors will close to all participants.
November 5, 2022 7:30 am: Doors open for volunteers only 8:00 am: Doors open to teams, inspection, practice open shortly after. 8:30 am: Skills Open **8:30 am, NOTEBOOKS are due, at this time, teams who have not registered will be dropped from the event** 8:45 am: Drivers meeting 9:00 am: Qualification Matches begin 12:00 pm: Lunch 1:00 pm: Qualification Matches resume 1:45 pm: Skills Line Closes 2:15 pm: Qualification Matches end -Alliance Selection- Immediately after the last match concludes 2:45 pm: Elimination Matches begin (12 alliances) 4:30 pm: Awards, and breakdown
Please email Travis Takashima at [email protected] to volunteer for our event!
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
If the event has to be canceled due to bad weather, all teams will be reimbursed for the event. Please see the refund tab for info on reimbursement.
Refund and Payment Policies
Once the registration deadline is reached, there will be no refunds unless the tournament is canceled because of the weather. Refunds will be $120, less the $5 processing fee the REC Foundation charges for each registrant.
- All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.