Texas Region 1 2022-23 VEX Robotics Blended Championship
- 24-Feb-2023 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Texas - Region 1
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Standard Registration Opens
- 16-Dec-2022 12:00 EST
- Registration Deadline
- 22-Feb-2023 12:00 EST
- It is past the registration deadline.
Welcome to this year’s 2022-23 Texas Region 1 VEX Robotics High School Robotics Tournament. In order to register for this tournament, you must attend and win a spot at one of the Qualifying events throughout the year. You may also get an invitation if you do well in the skills division locally. The top winners of this tournament will be able to claim the Region 1 Championship title as well as get a ticket to the VEX Worlds Robotics High School Championship in Dallas Texas. Good Luck and see you at the Championship.
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: Remote Engineering Notebooks
Event Dates & Locations
6650 Continental Drive
El Paso, Texas 79925
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
7:00 Doors Open
8:00 Registration Opens and Inspection
9:00 Intro and Drivers Meeting end of Inspection
9:15- 1:45 Tournament and Skills Open
Working lunch you will have to order food from venue I am pre ordering Pizza at @ 13.50 for large two topping. Sorry venue doesnt allow food from outside.
2:00- 3:00 Finals
3:00 Awards and Closing
We will be looking for students who can help out with resetting fields. Volunteers will get community service hours along with food and drinks. Plus up front seats to the tournament.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
Anything possible will be done to make sure tournament is held
Refund and Payment Policies
For refunds please email [email protected]. Take into consideration that PO take a long time to process and REC Foundations also take a long time to issue check for tournament.
Please see the Remote Judging section of the Guide to Judging for more information.
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date. Engineering Digital notebooks will be due 2 weeks prior to tournament
- Febuary 10 before midnight.