Early Season Phoenix Punch-Out
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Standard Registration Opens
- 10-Oct-2022 08:40 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 3-Nov-2022 08:40 EDT
- It is past the registration deadline.
Join us for Phoenix Punch-Out! This is a VEX VRC "Spin Up" tournament for high school and middle school teams. More information will be sent out closer to event.
If you have any questions contact Jordan Toland at 501-208-3032 or email at email@example.com.
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
2667 Hylton Road
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
7:30 Doors Open/Pits Open
8:00 Check In/ Inspection (Must be checked in by 8:45)
8:00-12:00 Drivers and Programming Skills Matches
8:45 Drivers/Coaches Meeting
9:00 Opening Ceremony
9:10 Begin Qualification Rounds
12:45 Resume Qualification Rounds
2:15 End Qualification Rounds
2:25 Alliance Selection
2:35 Elimination Rounds Begin
3:45 Elimination Rounds End
4:00 Awards/Closing Ceremony
4:15 Pit Area Closes/Clean up
Note: The agenda is subject to changes!
Those who wish to volunteer need to email Jordan Toland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In the case of inclement weather, the event will be canceled. The cancellation will be posted on robotevents.com.
NO refunds unless the event has to be canceled due to bad weather.
Please review the following Judging Format options and keep the ones that apply to your event, and delete the others that do not apply. Please see the Remote Judging section of the Guide to Judging for more information.
- No Judging
- All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.
- All Remote Judging - The Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, and Engineering Notebooks will be submitted to judges digitally via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. Initial Interviews and Notebook submission deadlines may be scheduled ahead of the event date.
- Remote Initial Team Interviews / In-Person Engineering Notebooks: Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, possibly before the date of the event. Engineering Notebooks will still be submitted in person the day of the event to be evaluated by judges.
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date.