Cabot Panther Round-Up (Middle School)
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Standard Registration Opens
- 24-Oct-2022 11:01 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 13-Jan-2023 11:02 EST
- It is past the registration deadline.
Join us for the Cabot Panther Round-Up Tournament!
This is a VEX VRC "Spin Up" tournament for high school teams. More information will be sent out closer to event. Also, under the documents section, you will find a letter with pertinent information pertaining to the competition.
If you have any questions contact Dylan Glover or email at email@example.com.
Grade Level: High School
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: No Judging
Grade Level: Middle School
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
38 Spirit Drive
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
7:30 Doors Open/Pits Open
8:00 Check-In/ Inspection (Must be checked in by 8:45)
8:45 Drivers/Coaches Meeting
9:00-11:00 Skills Challenge Opens (3 Driver and 3 Programming Attempts Max)
9:00 Begin Qualification Rounds
12:00 Resume Qualification Rounds
12:00-1:00 Resume Skills Challenge (Closes at 1pm)
2:30 End Qualification Rounds
2:45 Alliance Selection
3:00 Elimination Rounds Begin
4:30 Awards Ceremony
4:45 Clean up
Note: The agenda is subject to changes!
If you would like to volunteer please email
Volunteer positions include but are not limited to:
Field Set-up, Judges, Referees, Team Check-ins, Skills Field Manager, Cueing, and take down.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
We will follow the inclement weather policy of our local district and reserve the right to cancel or reschedule for weather at the discretion of our district leadership.
No refunds will be issued once paid. In the case of a weather related cancellation, the event will be rescheduled.
Please review the following Judging Format options and keep the ones that apply to your event, and delete the others that do not apply. Please see the Remote Judging section of the Guide to Judging for more information.
- No Judging
- All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.
- All Remote Judging - The Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, and Engineering Notebooks will be submitted to judges digitally via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. Initial Interviews and Notebook submission deadlines may be scheduled ahead of the event date.
- Remote Initial Team Interviews / In-Person Engineering Notebooks: Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, possibly before the date of the event. Engineering Notebooks will still be submitted in person the day of the event to be evaluated by judges.
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date.