North East Robotics League
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Standard Registration Opens
- 26-Sep-2022 07:23 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 4-Nov-2022 07:23 EDT
- This event has been canceled.
- It is past the registration deadline.
This event will meet 4 days. The first is Nov. 7th the rest will be determined by those attending with the final date being the league tournament.
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
201 E. Stuart Roosa
Claremore, Oklahoma 74017
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
This event will be after school. competition will start at 4:30 every day. Please make sure you are here on time. We will try to complete competition by 8:30PM.
If you would like to volunteer to judge on the last meeting please let me know. 918-361-3401
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In case of bad weather we will reschedule!
Once the league has begun there will be no refunds.
Please review the following Judging Format options and keep the ones that apply to your event, and delete the others that do not apply.
- All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions will not be excepted. If you have a digital notebook it must be printed and in a binder so it can be judged.
4 teams are on the waitlist for this event.