Tech Wars VRC Tipping Point Scrimmage at NCCC iDESIGN Solutions
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- New York-North
- It is past the registration deadline.
Arrival 8:30-9 AM
Inspection- as soon as you arrive enter the gym and look for the VEX field and grab a table or spot
9:15 AM- 12-15 PM- run as many matches as possible for teams
Grade Level: High School
Skills Challenge Offered: No
Judging Format: No judging
Event Dates & Locations
3111 Saunders Settlement Road
Sanborn, New York 14132
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
Arrival 8:30-9 AM
Inspection- as soon as you arrive please enter the gym and find a spot to set your robot on.
Matches begin as soon as all teams have arrived and will continue until 12:00 noon.
Volunteers needed! Please contact Scott at 877-730-4770 x 222# or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in any of the following roles:
Head Referee, Refreree, or Robot Inspector.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In the event of an emergency or if your team is experiecning issues attending the event due to bad weather, please call or text the Primary Contact event day phone (716-604-6723) and include your organization/school name and team number(s).
If there is inclement weather, please check the General Information event tab for updates. Teams will be noticed via email at least 24 hours prior to the event if the event needs to be post-poned or cancelled.
No cost to this event.
Health and Safety Policies
COVID Protocols for this event:
- Properly fitting masks will be required at all times when indoors, with the exception of when seated and eating. Mask breaks can be taken at an individuals discretion outdoors.
- Teams are asked to maintain 3' of distance between members at all times.
- Teams are asked to remain at their designated team table unless participating in a match. Team members can sit in the bleachers and view matches - please remain distanced at least 3' from others.
- Disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer will be available at every team table, teams are encouraged to make use of them frequently.
0 teams are on the waitlist for this event.