BC Fall In person Qualifier - Collingwood - In person judging, Skills offered
- 19-Nov-2021 - 20-Nov-2021
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- British Columbia (BC)
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 3-Oct-2021 20:01 EDT
- Standard Registration Opens
- 8-Oct-2021 20:01 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 6-Nov-2021 18:01 EDT
- This event currently has no spaces available.
- It is past the registration deadline.
Welcome to the BC Fall Quallifier hosted by Pacific Youth Robotics Society.
This will be the largest Robotics tournament in the region since the Covid-19 pandemic began, so it will be of utmost importance to follow all guidelines so that we may hold even more events in the future.
1) Masks must be worn at all times
2) All food and drink to be consumed exclusively in the cafeteria area.
3) Students and adults should maintain physical distance wherever possible, and sanitize their hands often.
4) No spectators will be permitted.
5) To attend the event, all adults (volunteers and coaches) must show proof of vaccination, along with photo ID, as well as complete an online screening form.
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
Date: 19-Nov-2021 - 20-Nov-2021Venue/Location:
70 Morven Drive
West Vancouver, British Columbia V7S 1B2
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
3:00 - 7:00 PM Setup
7:00 - 8:00 PM Tech Inspection (Time permitting on setup)
Saturday Agenda ( Tentative Schedule )
7:30 AM - Doors Open, Inspection
8:30 - 11:45 AM - Skills Open on 4 Game Fields
10:00 - 12:00 PM Judging Open
12:00 - 12:30 PM Lunch
12:30 - 5PM Qualification Matches on 4 Game Fields
5:05 PM Alliance Selection
5:30 PM Elimination Matches
6:15 PM Awards
Please contact a PYRS representative for information on volunteering.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
Teams will be notified at their registered email address in the event of a schedule disruption, change, or cancellation.
Teams that fail to provide advance notice of cancellation will be billed for the full cost of the event. If you are registered, you are expected to show up.
Health and Safety Policies
The gym will be limited to 50% of operating capacity. All attendees will be required to wear masks that cover their mouth and nose during the event. All Pacific Youth Robotics Society/Penguin Robotics volunteers will be vaccinated. Per host school regulations, we will not be checking participants for vaccine passports. However, we kindly ask all attendees to be vaccinated (if eligible) for this event.