North Union VRC High School Qualifier; Richwood, Ohio
Event Code: RE-VRC-21-5140
Program: VEX Robotics Competition
Type of Event: Tournament
Event Format: In-Person
Capacity: 40 / Spots Open: 0
Event Region: Ohio
Max Registrations per Organization: 6
Registration Deadline: Fri, Oct 29, 2021 11:26 PM EDT
Price: $105.00This event is closed to registration because:
- This event currently has no spaces available.
401 North Franklin Street
Richwood, Ohio 43344
Grade Level: High School
Robot Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: In-Person judging
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
North Union is proud to present this year's VEX Robotics competition, TIPPING POINT!
More details about this event will be posted soon!
FOOD: Lunch will be provided to all participants and advisors...details coming soon.
MATCHES & JUDGING
- Each team will have six qualifying matches. The tournament will proceed with 2-team alliances.
- Please familiarize yourself and your teams with the TIPPING POINT official rules. The GAME MANUAL is a good place to start! We also highly recommend watching the Referee Training Videos (once available) so that everyone has a clear understanding of all game rules.
- All pit tables have access to power. Please bring surge protector/power strips to make sure you have enough outlets for your team.
- We will have a dedicated WiFi network available for teams to access during this event. This was set up specifically for teams that will need access to online programming software during the event. Please make sure your school laptops are set up correctly in order for you to have access while you are away from your school building.
- Are your teams ready? Have them check this out...101 Things I Wish I’d Known Before My First VEX Tournament
8:00 am - Doors Open to Teams, Check-In & Inspections
9:30 am - Event Meeting
9:45 -12:00 pm - Qualification Matches
12:00 - 1:00 pm - Lunch & Skills
1:00 -3:00 pm - Qualification Matches
3:00 pm - Alliance Selection
3:30 - 4:30 pm - Elimination Matches
4:30 pm Awards
Volunteers are an important part of every event and we acknowledge that these events would be impossible without them. We appreciate those volunteers who are willing to give of their time for the benefit of our students!
Please contact Kristi Matlack at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being a volunteer. Thank you!
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In the event of bad weather, we will make every attempt to contact all coaches by email, phone or text, as well as make announcements through social media of any changes of the event or the event schedule.
Registration fees minus the $5 REC processing fee per team will be issued if the event is canceled due to severe weather or COVID-19 restrictions.
Health and Safety Policies
The health and safety of our students and staff are a priority for this event. We will update our policies closer to the event based on current local, state, federal, or any other government guidelines.
We will be live streaming this event. A link will be posted on this site and be shared with teams in advance.