Petoskey VRC HS/MS Tipping Point Tournament
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 5-Sep-2021 12:32 EDT
- Standard Registration Opens
- 2-Oct-2021 12:32 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 24-Oct-2021 12:31 EDT
- It is past the registration deadline.
Grade Level: All
Robot Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: No Judged Awards
Welcome to the Petoskey VRC HS/MS Tipping Point Tournament!
- Thank you for choosing to join us on November 13, 2021, for the Petoskey VRC HS/MS Tipping Point Tournament
- This is an in-person event that includes Robot Skills Challenge.
- Teams are expected to pay the registration fee at the time of registration. Those not paid by October 29, 2021, will be waitlisted and not allowed to compete.
- The event screening station will open at at:830 AM for teams to check-in.
- All Individuals are required to wear a mask whether they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or not while they are indoors at this event (this is subject to change if the COVID-19 restrictions change)
- Central Elementary is located at 410 State St, Petoskey, MI 49770.
- The Event will be held in the Central Elementary school gym with pit areas in the adjacent cafeteria area. Parking is in front of the building. Acess to the cafeteria and check-in is thru the main entrance in the front of the buildiing.
- We anticipate the event concluding by no later than 3:00 PM.
- At this point, we are intending to allow a limited number of spectators, but is subject to change and final guidelines will be sent out prior to the event date.
- There will be a limited amount of concessions available as Covid guidelines permit.
- There will be a lunch break and teams should bring their own food and drinks.
- Please do not bring your team members to this event if they or someone in their household are sick.
- For those who have traveled out of state within the 14 days prior to the event, please find the state(s) you traveled to or through and take note of the COVID Positive Percent for each state(s). If any that you traveled to or through in the 14 days prior to the event are 10% of higher, DO NOT attend the event.
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: No Judging
Event Dates & Locations
410 State Street
Petoskey, Michigan 49770
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
8:00-9:00 Doors Open and Inspections begin (skills runs till drivers meeting)
9:15-9:30 Drivers meeting
9:30-9:45 Opening Ceremonies
9:45-12:00 Qualification matches begin
12:00-1:00 Lunch & Skills Competition
1:00-1:45 Qualification matches continue
2:00-2:15 Alliance Selection
2:30-3:30 Finals matches
We welcome support from those that wish to volunteer to help at the event. Anyone who has interest in volunteering should contact Jon Coveyou at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
If weather, a local emergency, or enhanced coronavirus restrictions cause us to cancel or modify the scheule for this event, we will update this event's RobotEvents.com general information page. Please check the robotevents.com General Information page before traveling to Petoskey for possible notice of a delayed event start time, cancellation or rescheduling of the event due to inclement weather, local emergency or enhanced coronavirus restrictions.
Notice will be posted by 5:00 AM the morning of the event (or sooner if decision is made).
Should the Petoksey VRC HS/MS Tipping Point Tournament on November 13, 2021 be cancelled, refunds in the amount of $85 will be issued.
No refunds will be issued if the event is not canceled and teams do not notify us that they will not be able to attend the event before November 6, 2021.
Health and Safety Policies
We are currently planning to have all those attending the event wear masks while they are indoors at the event. This is subject to change as we will adhere to all state and local guidelines at the time of the event. We will have hand santizer available and may do temperature checks of all those entering the venue.