Event Code: RE-VRC-21-3777
Program: VEX Robotics Competition
Type of Event: Tournament
Event Format: In-Person
Capacity: 22 / Spots Open: 5
Event Region: Oklahoma
98% of total capacity is reserved for Oklahoma.
5 remaining spots are reserved for Oklahoma.
Max Registrations per Organization: 6
Price: $60.00This event is closed to registration because:
Grade Level: Middle School
Robot Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: In-Person judging
Requirements to enter this tournament
COVID is a real concern at this time. We are trying to balance the need to compete with the need to stay safe. Because we want to continue to hold robotics events at Claremore we are doing the following things to mitigate the risk of COVID.
1. You may only bring 4 contestants per team.
2. You MUST wear masks at all times. If you are asked more than one time to put your masks on you may be asked to leave the contest.
3. Only contestants, coaches, and drivers are allowed in the building.
4. Every person entering the building must have their temperature taken. Any person with a temperature above 100 will not be allowed to enter the building.
5. If you have experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours you will not be allowed in the building.
6. Our team tables will be spread out 6 feet apart and only one team per table.
7.We will have a concession stand but we will only sell prepackaged items.
8. We will be doing judging onsite.
If you have any questions please contact me(David Isenbart) at 918-361-3401
7:00 Doors open, Check in & Inspection
7:30 Skills open
9:00 Drivers Meeting
9:30 - 10:00 Qualification Round Begins
12:00 Lunch Break
1:00 Qualification Rounds Continue
2:30 Qualification complete / Alliance Selection
3:00 Elimination Round
4:00 - 4:30 Awards
5:00 Event complete
David Isenbart 918-361-3401
In the event of inclement weather and the tournament is unable to go as scheduled, an alternate date will be examined. And if an alternate date can not be scheduled, A refund will be issued. Each team(s) may select to apply their registration to a future event in which that team(s) has not already registered for.
It is the responsibility of the coaches/mentors to evaluate the schedules and communicate with their teams as to other activities that may be in conflict with this date. We will do our best to accommodate unforeseen circumstances.