Event Code: RE-VRC-20-2365
Program: VEX Robotics Competition
Type of Event: Tournament
Capacity: 34 / Spots Open: 0
Event Region: Oregon
100% of total capacity is reserved for Oregon.
0 remaining spots are reserved for Oregon.
Max Registrations per Organization: 8
Price: FREEThis event is closed to registration because:
Date: 03/29/2021 - 04/02/2021
Grade Level: All
Robot Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: No judging
I hope you are doing well and keeping safe. This tournament is for Oregon Region VRC teams and will be Skills Pre-Recorded Only. No judging, no notebooks submitted and no judged awards.
As a 'Pre-recorded Only' event teams will not be travelling to the tournament site! This makes travel easier but participating teams will need to have enough equipment to support making official skills runs. Including:
1) A fully assembled field set with this season's Game Elements.
2) A Competition Switch OR Field Controller Setup OR extra V5 brain and the ability to use these with your team to make Skills Challenge runs.
3) A tool for sizing. (VEX measuring tool or equivalent. Measuring tape will work.)
4) Camera(s) with the ability to record the Skills Chalenge runs. The head referee will be using the video to referee and score the runs.
5) The Team's primary contact or another designated Adult Team contact over the age of 18 must be present at your site throughout the scheduled Robot Skills time for your team.
If teams are facing difficulties participating live due to COVID related issues please contact Greg Smith at email@example.com to discuss other options.
I look forward to seeing you at the event!!
Below is the schedule for the event.
Monday 3/29/2021 Teams will be given a unique alphanumeric code that must be included in the video submission
3/29-4/2/2021 Teams will record their Skills Challenge matches. The video is to be uncut. More details about creating and submintting the videos will be sent to participating teams.
The intent of using this format is to model Skills Challenge matches. It is for teams to record and submit their first video, not for teams to make several sets of video taped skills runs and then submit the best run.
All videos must be submitted by the end of the day on Friday 4/2/2021
Awards will be announced via email to teams on 4/3/2021 and will be posted on the tournament website.
We will not be taking any on-site volunteers for this event. You will need to have the team's primary contact or another designated Adult Team contace pver the age of 18 present in the remote meeting environment throughout the scheduled Robot Skiills time for your team.
Coaches will be notified if there is a cancellation. Coaches will also need to make the call as to whether it is safe for their teams to particiapte.
Sorry no refunds for this event.
As a 'Remote Only' event teams will not be travelling to the tournament site.