Event Code: RE-VRC-19-8252
Program: VEX Robotics Competition
Type of Event: Tournament
Capacity: 32 / Spots Open: 3
Event Region: Maine
Price: $50.00This event is closed to registration because:
Grade Level: All
Robot Skills Challenge Offered : Yes
This event is sure to be a fact-paced and exciting event. All teams should come prepared for competition. Here are a few steps that every team should take to ensure that they are prepared.
1. Review the rules and run through the inspection checklist. The inspection checklist can be found Here.
2. Check the Vex Forum for official for rule updates and changes.
3. Carefully read all of the information contained in this tournament posting
4. Pack for the event the day before the day of departure. Here are a few items that you don't want to forget.
Spare parts & tools
Batteries and chargers
Engineering notebook (Required for Excellence and Design awards)
Banners and other decorations for your team pit
5. Review the descriptions and criteria for the awards that are being given during the tournament.
6. Prep for your interviews with the judges. Check the awards tab to see what awards will be given during the tournament.
7. Remember that safety comes first, please don't bring tools that pose a safety risk to your team, or others nearby.
8. Understand how the game will be played. VEX participants are more than welcome to watch the Referee Training Videos before they attend a tournament.
9. Read through the Robot troubleshooting guide.
10. Ensure that you have the latest version of firmware. VCS, easyC, and RobotC firmware and software can be found at the following links:
7:30AM Registration and Load-in
8:30AM Registration Ends, Match schedule generated
8:45AM Drivers meeting
9:00AM Opening Ceremonies
9:15AM Qualification matches and Skills Challenges begin
12:30PM Qualification matches resume
2:30PM Qualification matches and Skills Challenges end
2:35PM Alliance Selection
2:45PM Elimination rounds begin
4:30PM Awards Ceremony
5:00PM Event ends
VEX Robotics Competitions could never happen without all of the awesome volunteers! Because of this, we are always looking for volunteers to fill many different roles. If you are interested in volunteering at this event please contact Michael Murphy @ firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
In the event that there is inclament weather on the day of the event all registered teams will be notified of a cancelation via e-mail.
We will also do our best to reschedule the competition for another day
In the case that the event can not be run on the scheduled date we will try our best to reschedule; however, if we are not able to reschedule the event we will issue a refund to all teams registered.
Refunds will be issued if a team notifies the event partner two weeks prior to the event registration deadline.
REC Foundation Design Award Rubric.REC Foundation Design Award Rubric
Participant Release Form Spanish.Participant Release Form Spanish
Participant Release Form.Participant Release Form
REC Foundation Code of Conduct.REC Foundation Code of Conduct
VRC Qualifying Criteria.VRC Qualifying Criteria
VRC Robot Inspection Checklist for Cortex.VRC Robot Inspection Checklist for Cortex
VRC Robot Inspection Checklist for V5.VRC Robot Inspection Checklist for V5
VRC Tower Takeover One Page Description.VRC Tower Takeover One Page Description