Event Code: RE-VRC-18-7112
Program: VEX Robotics Competition
Type of Event: Tournament
Capacity: 15 / Spots Open: 0
Max Registrations per Organization: 3
Price: $25.00This event is closed to registration because:
|Tournament Champions (VRC/VEXU)||Does not qualify for any events.|
|Robot Skills Champion (VRC/VEXU)||Does not qualify for any events.|
|755A||Overlord||Centre Schools K-12||Lost Springs, Kansas, United States|
|4101A||Trojans||Hillsboro Middle/high School||Hillsboro, Kansas, United States|
|4101C||The Other Guy||Hillsboro Middle/high School||Hillsboro, Kansas, United States|
|4101J||Circuit Overload||Hillsboro Middle/high School||Hillsboro, Kansas, United States|
|7862K||VEXellence||Hesston High School||Hesston, Kansas, United States|
|7862S||Kamikaze Heroes||Hesston High School||Hesston, Kansas, United States|
|7862X||Stoopid Mistakes||Hesston High School||Hesston, Kansas, United States|
|31848A||Robodawgs||Mcpherson High School||McPherson, Kansas, United States|
|31848B||RoboDawgs||McPherson High School||McPherson, Kansas, United States|
|31848C||Yeetbot 2.0||McPherson High School||McPherson, Kansas, United States|
|47511A||TIKX QUAD||USD 475-Junction City High School||Junction City, Kansas, United States|
|50027A||ROBO PANTHERS||Derby High School||Derby, Kansas, United States|
|50027C||The Fire Ferrets||Derby High School||Derby, Kansas, United States|
|55732A||Hounds Robotics||Maryville High School||Maryville, Missouri, United States|
|66086B||Botcats||Basehor-linwood High School||Basehor, Kansas, United States|
This tournament location is:
2601 N Ohio St, Salina, KS 67401
There are lodging facilities and restaurants within a mile of this conference location.
If you would like a refund you will need to contact Creigh Bell at least 2 weeks prior to the tournament start date.
This event will not be rescheduled.
If you would like to help at the event, please contact Creigh Bell at email@example.com.
11:30 Venue Opens
12:00 Registration, Sign up for field times & Inspection
12:30 Skills Challenges Begin (one team every 12 minutes)
4:30 Elimination Match Tournament seeding
4:45 Driver's Meeting
5:00 Elimination Match Tournament
6:00 Awards Ceremony
6:30 venue Closes
Grade Level: All
Robot Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
TSA Event: Yes
Consent Form - A completed VEX REC Consent form for each team member.
Robot Inspection Checklist - A Robot Inspection Checklist with the Team's i.d. number and member initials.
Outside food and drinks are acceptable at this venue. Please be courteous and care for your items so as to leave the venue in as good or better condition than found upon arrival.
Competition Preparation: This event is sure to be fast-paced and exciting. All teams should come prepared for competition. Here are a few steps that every team should take to ensure that they are prepared.
1. Review the rules and run through the inspection checklist about a week before the competition so that there is ample time for adjustments.
2. Check the official VEX forums for rule updates and changes.
3. Pack for the event the day before the day of departure.
Here are a few items that you don't want to forget.
Spare parts & tools
Batteries and chargers
Engineering notebook (if you have one, helpful for Judges, Design and Excellence Awards )
Banners and other decorations for your team pit
Giveaways if you have them
4. Remember that safety comes first, please don't bring tools that pose a safety risk to your team, or others nearby as the venue is a very tight fit. Also, remember no grinding or other actions that create sparks.
5. Understand how the game will be played. VEX participants are more than welcome to watch the referee training videos before they attend a tournament.
6. Read through the Robot troubleshooting guide.
7. To ensure that you have the latest version of firmware make sure that you have the latest update of your programming software.