Heritage Christian - Turning Point HS/MS Qualifier - NE Indianapolis
Event Code: RE-VRC-18-5610
Program: VEX Robotics Competition
Type of Event: Tournament
Capacity: 49 / Spots Open: 1
Event Region: Indiana
Max Registrations per Organization: 10
Price: $80.00This event is closed to registration because:
- It is past the registration deadline.
6401 East 75th Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46250
Grade Level: All
Robot Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
Heritage Christian School invites you to compete in this VRC Turning Point state championship qualifying event. It will be held in the HCS Elementary Gymnasium. There will be pizza order forms for lunch, and a concession stand.
8:30 Doors Open, Inspection Open, Pits Open, Main Fields Open for Skills Attempts for Teams who have Passed Inspection
9:45 Inspection Deadline (All Robots must be through Inspection by 9:45)
10:00 to 10:30 Opening Ceremonies and Drivers Meeting, (Skills Fields Closed)
10:30 - 12:00 Qualification Matches, Judging
12:00 - 1:30 Lunch & Main Fields Open for Skills Attempts, Judging Interviews
1:30 - 3:20 Qualification Matches, Judging Interviews
3:25 - 3:35 Alliance Selection
3:45 - 4:30 Tournament & Awards
5:30 Pits Closed, Thanks for Attending
Anyone wanting to volunteer, please contact Kathy Meyers.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
Please check your email for Bad Weather cancellation. Refunds will be available if you are unable to travel due to weather.
All requests for refunds must be made 3 weeks prior to the event. Refunds, if approved, will be processed within 2 months following the event.
Unlimited Skills Attempts
From 8:30AM to 9:45AM and from Noon to 1:30PM the 3 main fields will be open for unlimited skills attempts. Here are the requirements:
1. Teams must be through inspection. Inspection will be open as soon as the doors open at 8:00AM, teams who arrive right then, and quickly pass inspection will get more skills attempts.
2. To be in the queuing line for skills attempts you must have at least 1 team member AND your robot. Teams cannot hold a spot in line while the robot is being worked on.
3. As soon as an attempt is competed and scored, you can re-enter the queuing line again.
4. When you get to the "on deck" position, you will inform the field control team whether you are doing "driver" or "programming" skills. They will set the field control system to run for 60 seconds of Driver Control or Autonomous Control, please have your robot programmed to run skills while being controlled by the field control system.