CREATE Robotics Championship (Shanghai)-VIQRC
- 18-Nov-2023 - 19-Nov-2023 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Skills Only
- Field Control System
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Standard Registration Opens
- 16-Nov-2023 09:01 EST
- Registration Deadline
- 16-Nov-2023 15:00 EST
- Payment Deadline
- 10-Nov-2023 20:00 EST
- It is past the registration deadline.
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: No Judging
Event Dates & Locations
Date: 18-Nov-2023 - 19-Nov-2023Venue/Location:
Shanghai, Shanghai China
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
9:00-12:00 , 1:00-5:30
9:00-12:00 , 1:00-5:30
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
Refund and Payment Policies
If the Event Partner cancels the event:
If a Coach/Mentor completes registration for the event then chooses to withdraw or not attend:
Please review the following Judging Format options and keep the ones that apply to your event, and delete the others that do not apply. Please see the Remote Judging section of the Guide to Judging for more information.
- No Judging
- All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.
- All Remote Judging - The Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, and Engineering Notebooks will be submitted to judges digitally via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. Initial Interviews and Notebook submission deadlines may be scheduled ahead of the event date.
- Remote Initial Team Interviews / In-Person Engineering Notebooks: Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, possibly before the date of the event. Engineering Notebooks will still be submitted in person the day of the event to be evaluated by judges.
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date.
0 teams are on the waitlist for this event.