Queensbury Schools Full Volume Tournament
- 3-Feb-2024 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- New York-North
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Standard Registration Opens
- 25-Oct-2023 12:00 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 26-Jan-2024 17:07 EST
- Payment Deadline
- 1-Feb-2024 17:30 EST
- It is past the registration deadline.
Thank you for registering for the Queensbury Schools Full Volume Tournament. Spectators are welcome and encouraged!
Facility and Event Information
The Adirondack Classic will take place in the Queensbury Middle School Gym. There will be an attached map which shows where you can unload and park.
- Fields – We will have 2 match fields (18" off the floor), 2 skills fields, & practice fields. Your teams must have passed inspection to be on the practice field. Please have teams reset the field after they are done.
- Pits – Each team will have a pit area with a table and chairs. More chairs will be available if needed. Tables will have access to power strips, you may need to bring your own to extend the area.
- Displays and Monitors – There will be screens setup around the gym that will display the skills as well as upcoming matches.
- Concessions- We will have a concession stand open in the Cafeteria area
- Lunch will be 45 minutes - you may bring your own lunch or support our team by buying from the concession stand.
- Snacks and drinks are not allowed in the gym.
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
425 Aviation Road
Queensbury, New York 12804
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
9AM: Door open
10AM: Drivers Meeting
10:30AM: Alliance matches start
10:30AM: Skills fields open
12 -12:45PM: Lunch (not provided) - Cafeteria (skills will be open during lunch)
12:45-2PM: Alliance matches continue
2PM: Skills close
We welcome outside volunteers to help judge and referee our event! Please contact Eric Wood at [email protected]
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
This event has no available makeup date. A weather-related event cancelation will be made in accordance with the Queensbury School District's policies.
In the event of a weather-related cancellation, teams will be contacted as early as possible and event registration fees will be returned minus the $5 RECF processing fee.
Refund and Payment Policies
If the Event Partner cancels the event:
Refunds will only be made if the event is cancelled by the Queensbury School District. (i.e. Inclement Weather, COVID-19, etc.) Refunds will NOT include the $5 processing fee assessed by Robot Events. Refunds will be coordinated thru the billing contact for the team.
Registration fees are due 1 week prior to the event
- If your school requires a PO – Purchase Order, please let us know.
- If your team hasn’t paid by the registration fee due date, your team will be placed on the waitlist.
Registration fees will not be refunded for teams that register but choose not to come.
If a Coach/Mentor completes registration for the event then chooses to withdraw or not attend:
- All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.