Blaze Volume is Full 3rd attempt
VIQRC, ES Only, In-Person with Remote Notebook Judging
- 17-Feb-2024 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 11-Dec-2023 20:00 EST
- Standard Registration Opens
- 6-Jan-2024 20:00 EST
- Registration Deadline
- 2-Feb-2024 20:00 EST
- It is past the registration deadline.
Welcome all to our Third event this year in our 2nd Annual Elementary School Tournament Year.
Come join us and enjoy a fun Filled day of testing and competing in the Sport of Robotics and the game of Full Volume
Look Forward to seeing you all out
Grade Level: Elementary
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: Remote Engineering Notebooks
Event Dates & Locations
8044 128th Ave NE
Kirkland, Washington 98033
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
8:15am Pits open
9:15am Check-in deadline
8:15am - 9:15am Inspection
8:30am - 3:00pm Skills field open
9:00am -12:00pm Judges Interviews
9:45 Drivers Meeting
10:00am - 3:00pm Qualification rounds
3:15pm Alliance Selection for Finals
4:30pm - 5:00pm Awards
Please call 425-610-8618 or email [email protected] if you to volunteer and give us the much need help that it takes to pull off these large events.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In case of inclement weather or an act of god situation. We will attempt to reschedule the event. If no proper time can be found you will be credited for a further event with Blaze.
Refund and Payment Policies
There will not be refunds for the event regardless of circumstances. It is expected that teams utilize the RobotEvents system to handle event payments prior to attending the event.
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date.