VEX IQ Competition İstanbul Turnuvası
- 19-Nov-2023 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Standard Registration Opens
- 28-Sep-2023 16:20 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 14-Nov-2023 16:21 EST
- Payment Deadline
- 14-Nov-2023 16:22 EST
- This event has been canceled.
- It is past the registration deadline.
Turnuva sürecinde keyifli ve güzel bir süreç geçirmek adına sizlere bazı önemli hatırlatmalarımız olacak. Bu hatırlatmalara aşağıdaki linkten ulaşabilirsiniz.
Hatırlatmaları dikkatle okumanızı ve dikkat edilmesi gereken hususlara büyük bir önemle dikkat etmenizi rica ederim. Sizin ve öğrencilerinizin bu hatırlatmalara dikkat etmesi turnuva sürecini güzel bir şekilde tamamlamamızda bizlere büyük destek sağlayacaktır.
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
08:00 - Kapı Açılışı
08:30 - Robot Kontrol
10:00 - Sıralama Maçları Başlangıç
12:30 - Öğlen Arası
13:30 - Sıralama Maçları ve Robot Beceri Etabı
18:30 - Gün Sonu
19:00 - Kapı Kapanış
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
Refund and Payment Policies
If the Event Partner cancels the event:
If a Coach/Mentor completes registration for the event then chooses to withdraw or not attend:
Please review the following Judging Format options and keep the ones that apply to your event, and delete the others that do not apply. Please see the Remote Judging section of the Guide to Judging for more information.
- No Judging
- All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.
- All Remote Judging - The Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, and Engineering Notebooks will be submitted to judges digitally via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. Initial Interviews and Notebook submission deadlines may be scheduled ahead of the event date.
- Remote Initial Team Interviews / In-Person Engineering Notebooks: Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, possibly before the date of the event. Engineering Notebooks will still be submitted in person the day of the event to be evaluated by judges.
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date.
48 teams are on the waitlist for this event.