Petal School District Open VIQRC- Tournament- Elementary Only
PSD Open Tournament
- 4-Nov-2023 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 12-Sep-2023 12:00 EDT
- Standard Registration Opens
- 23-Sep-2023 12:00 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 26-Oct-2023 13:55 EDT
- Payment Deadline
- 27-Oct-2023 15:30 EDT
- It is past the registration deadline.
Please contact Paige Perkins @ [email protected] and the day of the event use 601-466-9747.
We want to welcome all the teams to our Open tournament. We will have skills and teamwork matches only.
You may bring any food and drink you would like. We will not have conssessions available. If you have any questions please let me know.
Grade Level: Elementary
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: No Judging
Event Dates & Locations
1179 Mississippi 42
Petal, Mississippi 39465
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
- 8:00am Teams check in, find pit area and head to robot inspection stations.
- 8:20 fields open for skills/autonomous coding
- 10:30 fields closed for skills/autonomous coding
- 10:45 Teamwork matches begin
- NO set lunch time just eat when you can. Please do not let competors leave the venue. You may bring in outside food and drink. You may bring snacks, drinks, and lunches. There will also be a concession stand.
- We may Pause for 20-30 to give our field resetters and referees a chance to eat.
- 3:30 Teamwork matches end
- 3:45 Finals matches begin
- 4:15 clean up and get ready for awards
- 4:45 awards
- Please note that times may vary. We could run behind or ahead of schedule.
Volunteers please report to Petal Elemetary School by 7:30am
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In the Event of bad weather we will reschedule the event. In the event we are unable to resechedule all entry fees will be returned.
Refund and Payment Policies
If the Event Partner cancels the event: All entry fee will be returned.
If a Coach/Mentor completes registration for the event then chooses to withdraw or not attend: Then no refund for fees will be made.
There will be NO judging. No engineer notebooks will be judged.