Mustang Round Up - VEX IQ Elementary School
Elementary Teams Only
- 2-Dec-2023 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Florida - North/Central
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 5-Sep-2023 12:00 EDT
- Standard Registration Opens
- 21-Oct-2023 12:00 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 27-Nov-2023 10:59 EST
- Payment Deadline
- 1-Dec-2023 11:23 EST
- This event currently has no spaces available.
- It is past the registration deadline.
Team 33300 is hosting the Mustang Round Up VEX IQ Full Volume tournament held at Minneola Charter School in Minneola, FL. The tournament is an Elementary school tournament only. Specific award winners will qualify for the State championship. This will include a teamwork championship, skills challenge and judging. We are also hosting Middle Schools that day, so we may have to combine the events if registration is low.
Grade Level: Elementary
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: Remote Engineering Notebooks
Event Dates & Locations
320 E. Pearl St.
Minneola, Florida 34715
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
Times listed are subject to change and will be finalized prior to the event.
8:00 AM - Doors Open/Registration & Inspection Begins
9:00 AM - End Registration & Inspection
9:15 AM - Driver's Meeting
9:30 AM - ES Qualification Matches Begin
12:00 PM - Qualification Round Ends/Finals Begin
12:30 PM - LUNCH
1:00 PM - Skills Opens for ES
3:30 PM - Skills Closes
4:00 PM - Awards
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Julee Burchett.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In case of severe weather (a hurricane, for instance) this event will be CANCELLED and your registrations refunded (less a $5 processing fee).
Refund and Payment Policies
If the Event Partner cancels the event:
If a Coach/Mentor completes registration for the event then chooses to withdraw or not attend:
The amount of refund depends on the time the refund is requested. All refunds for payments through robotevents.com may require 6-8 weeks to process. All refunds are minus the $5 administration fee collected by Robotevent.
Before 2 weeks - full refund
Between 1 and 2 weeks - 75% refund
Within a week of the event - No refund ( barring extenuating circumstances with documentation)
All refunds depend on when the event partner receives the funds and can be 8 weeks from when you pay.
Due to the limited space for events, we will not issue a refund for a 'no show.'
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date.