Napoleon Full Volume VIQRC Tournament
Blended VIQRC ES/MS Region 3
- 2-Dec-2023 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 11-Sep-2023 16:00 EDT
- Standard Registration Opens
- 21-Oct-2023 16:00 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 29-Nov-2023 16:00 EST
- Payment Deadline
- 29-Nov-2023 17:00 EST
- This event has reached capacity. Teams on waitlist may still be added.
- It is past the registration deadline.
Welcome to the Napoleon Community Schools Full Volume Blended (ES/MS) VIQRC Tournament!
- Thank you for choosing to join us on December 2, for the Napoleon Full Volume Blended VIQRC Tournament
- This is an in-person event that includes Robot Skills Challenge.
- Teams are expected to pay the registration fee at the time of registration. Those not paid by Wednesday, November 29 will be waitlisted and not allowed to compete.
- Napoleon High School is located at 201 West St. Napoleon 49261
- UPDATE: Due to the size of this event, we will compete in the HS Gymnasium. Teams can drop off at the main office (by the flag pole)
- Bus parking is available behind the high school and in the middle school parking lot across the street.
- Please do not bring your team members to this event if they or someone in their household are sick.
Feel free to reach out with any questions: Adam Draa [email protected]
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
201 West Street
Napoleon, Michigan 49261
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
8 AM Door open and Inspection begins shortly thereafter
9:00 Opening Ceremony/Drivers Meeting
9:15 AM Teamwork Matches/Judging
12 -1 Lunch Break (Competition fields will convert to Skills fields at 12:30)
1:00 Teamwork Matches resume
3:30 Final Matches
4:30 Cleanup and Goodbye
Subject to change.
Please contact Adam Draa ([email protected]) if you wish to volunteer.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
All reasonable efforts will be made to inform teams of any cancellations due to inclement weather. Refunds will be given in event of cancellation.
Please contact me if weather is a concern and please monitor the event status on Robot Events.com Cancellations will be posted there.
Refund and Payment Policies
Refunds will be granted in the event of a cancellation due to inclement weather.
Refunds will be granted on a case-by-case basis after this.
All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.