Elementary VEX IQ Slapshot State Championship Tournament: Colorado
- 11-Mar-2023 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Standard Registration Opens
- 25-Oct-2022 09:00 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 28-Feb-2023 09:00 EST
- This event currently has no spaces available.
- It is past the registration deadline.
Welcome to the Elementary VEX IQ Slapshot State Tournament hosted by SVVSD Innovation Center and Soaring Heights PK8!
- We need fields for our tournament. If you are willing to share your field for the day, please reach out to Alexandra Downing, [email protected]
- We are looking for volunteers! Please check out the volunteer tab if you are wanting to sign up to help us out!
- Refunds will be available up to two weeks prior to the event, minus the $5.00 non-refundable RobotEvents Fee.
- Concessions will be sold on-site as well; however, teams are welcome to bring their own food into the venue.
If you have any questions about this tournament, please email Alexandra Downing, [email protected]
Thank you for supporting Robotics!
Grade Level: Elementary
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: Remote Engineering Notebooks
Event Dates & Locations
3280 County Road 5
Erie, Colorado 80516
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
(Subject to change)
7:30 am - Doors open for Morning Volunteer Check in only
8:00am - Team Check In - one table for middle school and one table for elementary school
8:15am - Inspection opens and Judges Meeting
8:45am - Referee Meeting
9:15am - Team Check and Inspection closes - any team not checked in or inspected will be dropped from the schedule
8:15am - Skills Field opens
9:15am - Opening Celebrations-Drivers Meeting
9:45 am - 12:00 pm - Qualifying matches
12:00 pm - 12:45 pm - Lunch Break - any skills not run can happen at this time
12:45 pm - 3:30 pm - Qualifying matches
3:30pm - 4:00pm Finals matches and Awards
We cannot run our event without volunteers! If you or someone you know are interested in helping us run a successful VEX IQ State Championship, then please use the link below to sign up for one of our volunteer positions.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In the event of an emergency or bad weather, a cancellation email will be sent to the emails of those who registered (and to all volunteers) as soon as that decision is made.
For more information, please reach out to the event manager on the general info tab.
Refund and Payment Policies
Withdrawing from the tournament? Refunds available up to two weeks prior to the event, minus the $5.00 non-refundable RobotEvents fee.
Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that will be scheduled ahead of the event date and shared with Registered Teams in an upcoming email.