VIQC 2022-2023: Slapshot Warm-Up Round
- 24-Mar-2023 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Standard Registration Opens
- 23-Mar-2023 09:00 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 24-Mar-2023 23:59 EDT
- This event currently has no spaces available.
- It is past the registration deadline.
VIQC 2022-2023: Slapshot Warm-Up Round is a in-house scrimmage challenge for a team that be a Thailand represent robotics teams to join VEX World 2022-2023 in catagories VIQC 2022-2023: Slapshot middle school
Grade Level: Middle School
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
215 ถ. พญาไท แขวงปทุมวัน เขตปทุมวัน กรุงเทพมหานคร 10330
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
9.00-11.00 : Team Register and Robot Inspection
11.00-12.30 : Practic Round
11.00-16.30 : Skill Play Challenge
12.30-13.30 : Lunch Time
13.30-16.30 : Qualified Round
16.30-17.30 : Final Round
17.30-18.00 : Award Ceremony
ps: Time Zone in Thailand ; Capital: Bangkok ;
In-House manpower from robot instutute
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
If this event must be cancelled, postponed, or altered in any way due to an emergency or bad weather, teams will be contacted by the event partner with information and options. Please make sure your contact infoprmation is upto date in Robot Events.
Refund and Payment Policies
If the Event Partner cancels the event:
If a Coach/Mentor completes registration for the event then chooses to withdraw or not attend:
Please review the following Judging Format options and keep the ones that apply to your event, and delete the others that do not apply. Please see the Remote Judging section of the Guide to Judging for more information.
- No Judging
- All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.
- All Remote Judging - The Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, and Engineering Notebooks will be submitted to judges digitally via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. Initial Interviews and Notebook submission deadlines may be scheduled ahead of the event date.
- Remote Initial Team Interviews / In-Person Engineering Notebooks: Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, possibly before the date of the event. Engineering Notebooks will still be submitted in person the day of the event to be evaluated by judges.
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date.