Bulldog IQ Tournament (ES/MS)
- 12-Nov-2022 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- South Carolina
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 26-Sep-2022 08:00 EDT
- Standard Registration Opens
- 1-Oct-2022 08:00 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 5-Nov-2022 17:39 EDT
- This event has reached capacity. Teams on waitlist may still be added.
- It is past the registration deadline.
We are excited to invite teams into our school again this year!
The Bulldog IQ Qualifier will be qualifying event for the SC VEX IQ State Championship. If teams wish to be judged and in the running for Design and Excellence awards, teams should upload their Engineering Notebooks to their RobotEvents account by Nov. 5th, 2022. This will allow the judges more time to review the notebooks and to prepare for interviews that will take place on the day of the event.
When teams arrive at Berea Middle School, they will enter through the side of the school, at the gym, not the front of the school. Only registered team members and one coach will be allowed to pit, area around the gym floor, tables will be set up and labled with team numbers. All other people associated with the teams including parents, siblings, and other spectators must remain in the stands or hallway.
As of right now we plan to offer lunch, and snacks throughout the day.
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
151 Berea Middle School Road
Greenville, South Carolina 29617
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
Agenda is Tentative at this point but here is an example:
8 am: Doors Open
8:15 am : Inspection Beings
8:30- 10:30am: Skills Competition
10:45-12: Qualification Matches
12 -12:30 Lunch
12:30-1:30 Qualification Matches
1:30-2:30 Finals and Awards
If you would like to volunteer please email [email protected].
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
If bad weather forces us to cancell the event, we will move it to the following weekend.
Refund and Payment Policies
If the Event Partner cancels/postpones the event and you are unable to attend than a refund minus $10 will be administered to the teams.
If a Coach/Mentor completes registration for the event then chooses to withdraw or not attend then a refund will not be administered.
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date.