2023 JPII IQ Warrior Challenge
- 28-Jan-2023 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- South Carolina
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 19-Sep-2022 08:00 EDT
- Standard Registration Opens
- 17-Dec-2022 08:00 EST
- Registration Deadline
- 27-Jan-2023 09:50 EST
- This event has reached capacity. Teams on waitlist may still be added.
- It is past the registration deadline.
The 2023 JPII Warrior Challenge will be a fun and exciting day of competition. We welcome all visitors to join us and observe matches from the stands. Only coaches and teams will be allowed in the pit areas.
The doors will open at 7 am for teams to check in and begin setting up in their designated pit area. Power is somewhat scarce so I highly recommend bringing a long extension cord in case your table is not near an outlet.
We will have full concessions available and plan to have lunch options. More about that will be sent closer to the tournament date.
We will do our best to present awards by 4:30pm.
If you have any questions, please contact Cadra Rooney by phone at 843-645-3838 or email at [email protected].
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
4211 N Okatie Highway
Ridgeland, South Carolina 29936
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
7:00 am Doors Open
7:30 am - 9:00 am Registration and Inspection
9:00 am Drivers and Coaches meeting
9:15 am - 11:30 am Skills Challenge
11:30 pm - 2:30 pm Qualifications
3:00 pm Final Matches
4:30 pm Awards
Anyone interested in volunteering at the 2023 JPII IQ Warrior Challenge can contact Cadra Rooney, [email protected].
Tournaments require a lot of help and we welcome everyone. No experience necessary, training will be provided.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
We will always follow the advice of the state's emergency management service. In the event of a weather event, the tournament will either be rescheduled or cancelled.
Refund and Payment Policies
All requests for refunds must be made 3 weeks prior to the event.
Refunds, if approved, will be processed (minus the $5 REC fee) within 2 months following the event.
- All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.
- Digital Engineering Notebooks submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date.