Henderson State University: YES, Your Team is REDDIE for their FIRST Robotics IQ Blended Tournament
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Standard Registration Opens
- 12-Sep-2022 18:50 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 14-Oct-2022 18:51 EDT
- This event currently has no spaces available.
- It is past the registration deadline.
The STEM Center at Henderson State has always provided the best possible VEX IQ experiences for our students, coaches, and school communities. VEX IQ is a program near and dear to our hearts.
This is currently a blended tournament. If we have enough registered teams to separate the elementary and middle school teams into TWO separate tournaments.
IMPORTANT: Please place any team on the waiting list if the event is full, or if you want to register more than four teams. It looks like we have enough to split the event into separate Elementary and Middle School Events! Keep registering!
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
1100 Henderson Street
Arkadelphia, Arkansas 71999
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
Henderson State University: Reddie for Robotics IQ Middle School Tournament
8:30 - 10:00 Check-in and Inspection/SKILLS
Teams are encouraged to complete 3 autonomous and 3 driver skills as soon as the volunteers are ready.
10:00 - 11:15 Driver and Autonomous SKILLS
11:30 - 12:15 Lunch
Lunch is not provided, however, orders can be placed ahead of the event from Chic-Fil-A or the Grill. Contact Gene or Faye as email@example.com for pre-ordering lunches. We strongly urge teams to stay on campus and not leave for lunch.
12:15 - 3:00 Qualification Matches
Teams will compete in alliance matches.
3:00 - 3:30 Finals
Here is the LINK for volunteering for the tournament.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In the event of a weather event that would endanger participants, we will cancel 24 hours in advance and send out a notice. There is no refund policy, however your fees will be applied to another tournament during the season.
There is no refund available. What we can offer is free registration for another tournament on our campus.
Please review the following Judging Format options and keep the ones that apply to your event, and delete the others that do not apply. Please see the Remote Judging section of the Guide to Judging for more information.
- No Judging
- All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.
- All Remote Judging - The Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, and Engineering Notebooks will be submitted to judges digitally via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. Initial Interviews and Notebook submission deadlines may be scheduled ahead of the event date.
- Remote Initial Team Interviews / In-Person Engineering Notebooks: Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, possibly before the date of the event. Engineering Notebooks will still be submitted in person the day of the event to be evaluated by judges.
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date.