MIT VEXIQ Tournament (Blended ES/MS)
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 13-Sep-2022 09:00 EDT
- Standard Registration Opens
- 10-Dec-2022 09:00 EST
- Registration Deadline
- 14-Jan-2023 22:00 EST
- It is past the registration deadline.
Welcome to the Maricopa Institute of Technology VEX Iq blended tournament.
All judging is in person, and please bring a physical copy of the engineering notebook.
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
3900 South 55th Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85043
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
7:30 am - Doors Open
7:30 to 9:30 am - Robot Inspection/Skills Challenge
9:30- 9:45 am - Team/Driver meeting
10;00 - 12:00 noon - Qualifying Matches
12:00 - 1:00 pm - Lunch
1:00 - 2:30 pm - Qualifying matches
3:00 - 3:30 pm - finals
4:00 pm - Award ceremony
Please contact email@example.com.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
No refunds. If canceled by the host, $5 will be deducted from the payment to cover the costs of robot events.
- All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.