Merrimack College - VEX IQ - Slapshot
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Southern New England
- Standard Registration Opens
- 28-Sep-2022 12:00 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 10-Nov-2022 14:04 EST
90% of total capacity is reserved
for Southern New England.
0 remaining spots are reserved for Southern New England.
- This event currently has no spaces available.
- It is past the registration deadline.
This tournament will qualify teams to the Southern New England Regional Championships. The event is being held in the Merrimack College Engineering building which is located at 530 Turnpike Street, North Andover, MA 01845.
Parking is available behind the building.
Lunch will be provided to student team members and their adult coach.
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: Remote Interviews & Notebooks
Event Dates & Locations
530 Turnpike Street
North Andover, Massachusetts 01845
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
|8:00 am||Doors open to teams|
|8:00-9:00 am||Robot Inspection|
|8:45 am||Drivers meeting and opening ceremony|
|9:00 - 12:00 pm||Qualifying Matches, optional skills challenges|
|12:00 - 12:45 pm||Lunch and skills|
|12:45 - 3:30 pm||Qualifying matches and elimination matches|
Volunteers please contact Franco Capaldi at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about volunteering opportunities at this event.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In the event of bad weather, changes to the schedule will be emailed to team contacts.
1. The event opening may be delayed to allow additional time for travel.
2. The event may be cancelled due to the weather.
If the event is cancelled due to weather or other issues, refunds may be requested via email to email@example.com.
Refunds are only availalbe to teams that request registration cancellation 7 or more days prior to the event. Refunds are also available if the event is cancelled. No other refunds will be processed.
- All Remote Judging - The Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, and Engineering Notebooks will be submitted to judges digitally via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. Initial Interviews and Notebook submission deadlines may be scheduled ahead of the event date.