Jenison Robotics VIQC ES ONLY Slapshot Tournament; Jenison, MI
- 10-Dec-2022 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 1-Sep-2022 09:00 EDT
- Standard Registration Opens
- 29-Oct-2022 09:00 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 2-Dec-2022 21:35 EST
- This event currently has no spaces available.
- It is past the registration deadline.
Thank you so much for choosing the 8th Annual Jenison Robotics tournament for your school's IQ teams to compete! We look forward to seeing you!
This year we are running:
- 4 tournament fields in the Jenison Junior High Gym.
- 4 Skills fields in the cafeteria
- There will also be a few practice fields setup
- Concessions will be available.
- A lunch ticket will be available for purchase, which includes 2 pieces of pizza, snack and drink.
Pit tables, seating, and electrical power will be provided for each team attending along with plenty of spectator seating. Teams are welcome to bring their own food.
Note: All Team Engineering Notebooks must be a paper document and submitted upon arrival. We will not have the ability to print a notebook on site and we cannot accept an electronic device or URL as submisison
Only teams that are checked in on time will be allowed to compete. If you are running late please call Jennifer Newberry to make arrangments.
Grade Level: Elementary
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
8295 20th Avenue
Georgetown Township, Michigan 49428
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
- 8:30am Doors Open / Robot Check-in and Inspection Begins
- 9:00am Skills Fields Open & Judging begins
- 9:15am Check-in and Robot Inspection Concludes
- 9:20am Drivers and Coaches meeting
- 9:30am Teamwork Challenge Qualifying Matches
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm More Qualifying matches
- 4:00pm Teamwork Challenge Finals
- 5:00pm Awards
In mid October we will post a Sign Up Genius right here with ways you can volunteer.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In case of bad weather conditions or possible cancellations please visit the event on Robotevents.com where we will post updates about the event status as needed. Feel free to call Jennifer Newberry 616-262-9142.
Refund and Payment Policies
All requests for refunds must be made 3 weeks prior to the event. Refunds, if approved, will be processed within 2 months following the event.
Event payments are expected when you register for the event and must be completed (showing PAID) a minimum of 3 weeks prior to the event date. Unpaid teams will be removed from the event to allow teams on the waiting list to register. Please contact us at Treas[email protected] if there are considerations to be made.
- All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.