Charlotte ES/MS VEX IQ Slapshot
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 18-Oct-2022 12:37 EDT
- Standard Registration Opens
- 10-Dec-2022 12:37 EST
- Registration Deadline
- 14-Jan-2023 12:38 EST
- This event currently has no spaces available.
- It is past the registration deadline.
The event will be held at Charlotte Middle School/Upper Elementary (1068 Carlisle Hwy Charlotte, MI 48813).
Skills Runs will be offered - Maximum per team: 3 Driver and 3 Programming
Teams should park in the main parking lot on the South side of the school.
There will be a lunch preorder of pizza. Teams can bring in food.
TEAMS: If you have a full field with elements you can bring for shared practice it would be appreciated! Let us know if you are able to do so.
There will be charging stations available throughout the venue. Please be sure to clearly label your batteries and controllers.
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
1068 Carlisle Hwy
Charlotte, Michigan 48813
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
Agenda is Subject to Change
- Skills will be available prior to Qualification matches or during the lunch break only.
- Maximum Skills per team: 3 Driver and 3 Programming
- 8:00am Doors Open – Coach/Captain Check-In
- 8:15am Robot Inspection Opens/Skills open
- 9:15am Coach/Captain Meeting - Drivers’ Meeting on the Field
- 9:15am Check-in / Robot Inspection Concludes
- 9:30am Qualification Rounds Begin
- 12:00pm Short Lunch Break
- 12:30pm Qualification Rounds Resume
- 2:30pm Qualification Rounds End
- 2:45pm Finals Begin
- 3:00pm Awards
We welcome volunteers for this event. Please contact Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
It is unlikely we will cancel. All reasonable efforts will be made to inform teams of any cancelations due to inclement weather. Please monitor event status on Robot Events cancelations will be posted there.
Please email Matt Gordeneer. Email: email@example.com
Refunds will only be considered in extreme circumstances.
The $5.00 service fee that is collected by the REC Foundation will not be refunded
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be will be physically collected or submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date.