St. Monica VEX IQ MS Qualifier-Indianapolis, IN
- 28-Jan-2023 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 18-Oct-2022 11:02 EDT
- Standard Registration Opens
- 17-Dec-2022 11:02 EST
- Registration Deadline
- 24-Jan-2023 11:03 EST
- It is past the registration deadline.
Thank you for your interest in St. Monica's VIQC MS tournament! This is a state qualifying event.
Any team not paid with-in the time window set forth by the REC will be transferred to the waitlist.
Concessions will be available all day for lunch and snacks. We will have group pizza order available with more details to come as the event gets closer.
If your team needs any special accommodations, please contact Michael Julius, in advance, so that arrangements can be made to meet the needs of your team.
Grade Level: Middle School
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
6131 Michigan Road
Indianapolis, Indiana 46228
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
8:00 AM: Doors Open
8:00-9:00 AM: Check-in and Inspection
9:00-9:15 AM: Driver's Meeting
9:30 AM Robot Skills Opens
9:30-11:30 AM: Morning Teamwork Matches
11:30 AM-1:00 PM: Lunch
1:00-3:00 PM: Afternoon Teamwork Matches
2:30 PM: Robot Skills Closes
3:00-3:30 PM: Teamwork Finals and Awards
4:00 PM: Have a Safe Trip Home!
We welcome volunteers for our event! If you are intersted in volunteering, please email at email@example.com. We are looking for help with queuing, judging, field reset, building support, and concessions. Thank you for your interest!
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In case of bad weather conditions or possible cancellations please visit the event on Robotevents.com where I will post updates about the event status as needed. Please feel free to contact Michael Julius by phone (317.644.9845) if you are going to be late to the event. Match Lists will be generated as scheduled and cannot be re-run.
Refund and Payment Policies
Refunds are granted only in extreme cases.
- All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date.