Thomas Edison Open - VIQC Qualifying Tournament - Middle School
- 21-Jan-2023 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- New Jersey
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 2-Nov-2022 12:00 EDT
- Standard Registration Opens
- 10-Dec-2022 12:00 EST
- Registration Deadline
- 16-Jan-2023 08:00 EST
100% of total capacity is reserved
for New Jersey.
10 remaining spots are reserved for New Jersey.
- It is past the registration deadline.
Thomas Edison Competition will be done at TEECS Gym. 150 Pierce St.Somerset.NJ
We will ask from some schools to bring their field to the tournament.
Grade Level: Middle School
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: Remote Engineering Notebooks
Event Dates & Locations
150 Pierce Street 2nd. fl.
Franklin Township, New Jersey 08873
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
8 am - Registration
9am- 11 am - Driver Skills and Programming Skills
12- 1 Lunch
1-3 Tournament Matches
4 - Awards
A free team registration to the first 2 teams that offers to bring a field!
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In case of bad weather, we will conduct the tournament next day!
Refund and Payment Policies
There will be no refunds for this event
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date.