Hornet Winter Tournament
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Standard Registration Opens
- 30-Sep-2022 19:57 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 7-Jan-2023 19:58 EST
- This event currently has no spaces available.
- It is past the registration deadline.
The tournament will be held at Bethel Middle School Gym, we are in Alexander but part of Bryant School District.
Digitally notebooks can be submitted prior to the event. We will send a link that will be used for notebook submissions.
We will have a concession with drinks and snacks.
Grade Level: Elementary
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
5415 Northlake Road
Alexander, Arkansas 72002
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
|7:30 AM||Doors Open to Teams|
|7:45 AM||Inspection Opens|
|8:15 AM||Driver Meeting|
|8:30 AM||Skills Begins|
|9:00 AM||Inspection Closes|
|12:30 PM||Skills Ends|
|12:40 PM||Qualification Matches Start|
|3:15 PM||Qualification Matches End|
|3:30 PM||Final Alliance Matches (Top 16 teams)|
|4:00 PM||Awards Presentation|
|4:15 PM||Venue Break Down / Cleanup|
|5:00 PM||Venue Closes|
If you are interest in Volunteering please contact Sheri Maxwell.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
If severe weather becomes a concern a decision will be made as early as possible and contact will be made to the coaches on the registration form information.
Refunds will only be awarded if the event is completely canceled. The $5 fee charged by RobotEvents is non-refundable.
- All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy or digital copies of their notebook to submit to the judges.