VIQC, Hawaii Space Grant Consortium Live Remote Tournament, ES&MS, Remote, No Judging
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Competition
- Event Type
- Live Remote Tournament
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Standard Registration Opens
- 5-Nov-2021 12:08 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 1-Jan-2022 12:09 EST
60% of total capacity is reserved
0 remaining spots are reserved for Hawaii.
- This event currently has no spaces available.
- It is past the registration deadline.
Mandatory Release Form
All participants including coaches/mentors/teachers must have a Participant Release Form uploaded in RobotEvents.com.
Teams must be paid one week prior to the event. Teams not paid at this time may be dropped at the event partner's discretion to allow teams in from the wait list.
- Please refer to the Live Remote Tournament section of the Game Manual
Code of Conduct
We expect the following behavior and ethical standards at all REC Foundation-sanctioned events:
• Act with integrity, honesty, and reliability
• Behave in a respectful and professional manner with event staff, volunteers, and fellow competitors
• Exhibit maturity and class when dealing with difficult and stressful situations
• Respect individual differences
• Follow all rules as listed in the current game manual(s)
• Student-centered teams with limited adult assistance
• Safety as a top priority
• Good sportsmanship, which includes supporting your alliance partners
These expectations apply to all team members and all adults associated with a team including, but not limited to, teachers, mentors and parents. This Code may also apply to behavior outside of REC Foundation-sanctioned events where inappropriate actions are related to an event or participating individuals.
Repeated or egregious violations of the expectations in this Code may result in consequences up to the disqualification of the team or organization from the current event and/or future events, and potentially removal from the program after review by the REC Foundation.
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: No
Judging Format: No Judging
Event Dates & Locations
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
All times are listed in Hawaii Standard Time (HST)
1:00pm - 2:30pm Robot/Field Inspection
2:45pm Opening Ceremony and Driver's Meeting
3:00pm Practice and Qualification Matches
6:30pm Finals alliance generation
6:45pm Final Matches
Due to the nature of a Live Remote Tournament, we will not need outside volunteers for this event.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
This is a Live Remote Tournament event. The event will not be cancelled due to bad weather except for a declared state or federal emergency.
The event partner will contact teams of any cancellations due to host internet issues. Teams should make sure their contact information is up to date and includes both school and non-school phone numbers.
Due to fixed costs refunds will not be provided and are made at the discretion of the event partner.