Nisantasi University -VEX IQ Challenge Tournament
- 28-Dec-2019 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Standard Registration Opens
- 16-Oct-2019 01:06 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 21-Dec-2019 01:07 EST
- It is past the registration deadline.
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Event Dates & Locations
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
08:00 - Doors Open
08:00 - Inspection Starts
09:45 - Qualification Rounds Start and Skills Challenges Start
12:30 - Lunch Break
13:30 - 16:00- Qualification Rounds and Skills Challenges
16:30 - Final Rounds Start
17:30 - Award Ceremony
19:00 - Pits Close
19:30 - End of the tournament
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
Refund and Payment Policies
Date: 28-Dec-2019Nişantaşı Üniversitesi NEOTECH KAMPÜSÜ
STEM ResearchThis season the STEM Research Project is presented as a 4-minute video plus 15 seconds of credits that the team records and uploads to SchoolTube, YouTube, or a similar online video platform. A link to the video must be submitted to the Event Partner no later than ONE WEEK BEFORE the tournament date. Follow these steps:
- Please refer to the **STEM Research Project and Presentation** document from the REC Foundation. The document can be found in the VEX IQ Challenge Team Resources area at https://www.roboticseducation.org
- Record the STEM Presentation as a video following the instructions in the STEM Research Project and Presentation document.
- Upload the video to one of the online video resources following the instructions in the STEM Research Project and Presentation document.
Have the coach or another adult email the link to the video, including the team number and contact information
for the coach, to the Event Partner no later than ONE WEEK BEFORE the tournament date:
İlknur Çınar Yağcıoğlu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Teams WILL NOT be interviewed by judges at the event, unless the event qualifies teams directly to VEX Worlds. Please refer to the STEM Research Project and Presentation document for details.
- Only ONE submission allowed per team. If two or more video links are sent to the Event Partner, only the first link received will be considered.
- The winner of the STEM Research Project Award will be announced with the other judged awards at the event.
REC Foundation Design Award RubricREC Foundation Design Award Rubric
Participant Release Form SpanishParticipant Release Form Spanish
REC Foundation Code of ConductREC Foundation Code of Conduct
Criteria for registered VEX IQ Challenge teams (Elementary and Middle School) to qualify for participation in championship events.VIQC Qualifying Criteria
A description of this year's STEM Research ProjectSTEM Research Project Topic (2019-2020)
A description of this year's STEM Research Project Rubric.STEM Research Project Topic Rubric (2019-2020)
VIQC Sqaured Away One Page Description.VIQC Sqaured Away One Page Description
VIQC Robot Inspection Checklist.VIQC Robot Inspection Checklist
Participant Release Form EnglishParticipant Release Form