Heritage Christian – Next Level MS Only Qualifier - NE Indianapolis
- 8-Dec-2018 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 11-Aug-2018 11:23 EDT
- Standard Registration Opens
- 27-Oct-2018 11:23 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 15-Nov-2018 11:24 EST
- It is past the registration deadline.
Heritage Christian School invites you to compete in this VEX IQ Next Level event. This is an Middle School Only event. It will be held in the HCS Elementary Gym. There will be pizza order forms for lunch, and a concession stand. All teams can submit a notebook, and the top contenders will be judged for the Design award. STEM research projects will be submitted in advance by video (see “STEM Video Submission” tab for details).
Grade Level: Middle School
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Event Dates & Locations
6401 East 75th Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46250
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
8:00 Doors open, registration open, pits open
8:30 Inspection starts, all fields open for practice to teams who have passed inspection
9:15 Inspection ends
9:30 Opening ceremonies and driver meeting
10:00 Qualification start on main fields
11:30 Qualifications stop, Skills attempts open, Judging starts
1:30 Skills attempts closed, Qualifications start
3:20 Qualifications end
3:30 Finals matches and awards
4:00 Event over, thanks for attending.
Anyone wanting to volunteer, please contact Kathy Meyers.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
Please check your email for Bad Weather cancellation. Refunds will be available if you are unable to travel due to weather.
Refund and Payment Policies
All requests for refunds must be made 3 weeks prior to the event. Refunds, if approved, will be processed within 2 months following the event.
*** STEM Video Submission ***
STEM Research Projects must be submitted by video. Deadline is the Saturday, 2 weeks before the event, at noon.
For Video Requirements see this link:
For Video Submission:
Email the following info to [email protected] for each team’s submission:
1. Team #
2. YouTube URL (it can be an "unlisted" video if you don’t want the rest of the world to see it)
3. Team’s adult contact name & phone number
Unlimited Skills Attempts
From 11:30 to 1:30 the main fields will be open for unlimited skills attempts. Here are the requirements:
1. To be in the queuing line for skills attempts there must be at least 1 team member AND your robot. Teams may not hold a spot in line without the robot present.
2. As soon as an attempt is competed and scored, you can re-enter the queuing line again.
3. When you get to the field, please inform the referee of your team number and whether you are doing "driver" or "programming" skills. After the skills attempt is over and scored, please reset the field.