Manatee County VEX IQ Pitching In Tournament - ES Only
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Challenge
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Florida - North/Central
- It is past the registration deadline.
Thank you for registering for our Manatee County School District Tournament.
More details will be sent out and detailed here regarding event transportation, pre-inspection, and additional event details closer to the event.
Grade Level: Elementary
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: In-Person judging
Event Dates & Locations
1 Haben Boulevard
Palmetto, Florida 34221
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
Inspections - Completed virtually ahead of event day*
9:00 - 9:30 AM - Arrive at Bradenton Area Convention Center
9:45 AM Driver's Meeting
- Division 1 - Teamwork Matches, Fields 1 & 2
- Division 2 - Teamwork Matches, Fields 3 & 4
- Division 3 - Skills Matches & Judging, Skills Fields & Judging Room
- Division 1 - Skills Matches & Judging, Skills Field & Judging Room
- Division 2 - Teamwork Matches, Fields 1 & 2
- Division 3 - Teamwork Matches, Fields 3 & 4
- Division 1 - Teamwork Matches, Fields 3 & 4
- Division 2 - Skills Matches & Judging, Skills Field & Judging Room
- Division 3 - Teamwork Matches, Fields 1 & 2
Finals alliances announced/posted
Finals (10 alliances, 20 teams)
Awards - Teams will remain in bleachers, awards will be announced, but trophies and certificates will be sent back to the school.
Please understand that schedule is subject to change based on total team registration numbers. The intent is to allow all teams to compete in the Skills, Teamwork and Judging portions of the competition within a single school day.
To volunteer for this event, please contact Jennifer McManis, firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
We will follow all guidelines from Manatee County School District regarding emergency/bad weather policies.
Health and Safety Policies
We will follow all guidelines from Manatee County School District regarding current health & safety policies.